Eviler enabler; Rosewood DPN

Old April 26th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Eviler enabler; Rosewood DPN

Joanns has rosewood DPN on sale on their site.

I do not know if these needles are any good, or if the mark down is really
significant.
I bring it up because Joanns is the very last place I would normally suggest
that anyone look for needles : )

My dogwood is in bloom.

Aaron

Old April 26th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article ,
wrote:

Joanns has rosewood DPN on sale on their site.

I do not know if these needles are any good, or if the mark down is really
significant.
I bring it up because Joanns is the very last place I would normally suggest
that anyone look for needles : )

My dogwood is in bloom.

Aaron

So are the dogwoods here Aaron, they are so lovely. Our garden is full
with spring flowers. I have been pulling weeds already. Well to be
honest, weeds never stop growing here, I just do not pull them during the
winter time...LOL

LOL

Els
Old April 26th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

It is our first warm and sunny day here, and this afternoon I am going to
deadhead the last of the tulips. This it the first year our tulips have
lasted so late.

I brought up the dogwood, because I pruned it in January to get wood for the
dogwood DPN that I prefer.

Aaron
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Joanns has rosewood DPN on sale on their site.

I do not know if these needles are any good, or if the mark down is

really
significant.
I bring it up because Joanns is the very last place I would normally

suggest
that anyone look for needles : )

My dogwood is in bloom.

Aaron

I live about 35 miles south of the Wisconsin border in Illinois Aaron.
The color is just starting to come alive here, it is beautiful this time
of the year in Northern Illinois. Tulips are just in bloom and the
flowering tree are in full glory.

Hugs & God bless.

Old April 27th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

My dogwoods are behind yours -- but my weeds are not. We take the same
approach to weeding in winter and yesterday was nice enough to get
started - they are really lush this year. We made only a small dent in
the problem.

Old April 27th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article .com, "JCT"
wrote:

My dogwoods are behind yours -- but my weeds are not. We take the same
approach to weeding in winter and yesterday was nice enough to get
started - they are really lush this year. We made only a small dent in
the problem.

Judy do you also h ave so much sorrel coming up everywhere. It drives me
crazy, with all these long thin roots running under ground to the nect
clump. I do eat some of it, it taste great, and lemony. Today it was
cold and cloudy but so far no rain as yet, although it was in the forcast

Els