WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~

Old January 7th 05, 09:00 AM
Terbear

Default WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~

I have finally finished my last "gotta get this one done" quilt....next
project on my list is to finish up my swap blocks...but since I have
finished all of the WIPs, thought it might be time for show & tell...you all
might have seen the tops for these projects...but now you get to see them
either in use, or just plain finished!
since I got the embroidery machine, once I learn how to use it, I will make
my own labels for all of these!
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album01 the first three are different
pictures of the same quilt, my completed swap a block quilt!!!(thanks again
ladies)

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/joshua_001 Joshua's John Deere green
YBR flannel quilt with matching pillowcase, matching sheets are on order!

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/sam Sammy's WBR with matching pillow
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/sam2 QI sammy enjoying his new
quilt! He just graduated to a toddler bet, and this quilt is just to big for
it...reason to make him another, don't you think?

Shalom WH. I used a dowel from a flag & some ribbon to hang it up.
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/shalom_001

Well, that's it for now!
thanks for looking!

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old January 7th 05, 03:45 PM
hfw

Very nice! And Sammy's adorable!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old January 7th 05, 05:23 PM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Great job Teri! Those are all lovely, and it's wonderful to get some
WIPs finished isn't it? My resolution this year is to finish at least
four WIPs before starting anything new! It kills me
though....starting new stuff is my favourite thing, although I'm
having a lot of fun today free motion quilting a huge Irish Chain.
Thanks for sharing.

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old January 7th 05, 05:57 PM
Sandy Foster

In article LkrDd.22091$CH5.19220@fed1read01,
"Terbear" wrote:

[...]

They're terrific, Teri! Thanks for sharing with us. You've done a
gorgeous job on all of them.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old January 7th 05, 05:52 PM
maryd

You've been busy. :-) I need to move my swap blocks from 2 swaps from the
storage cupboard to the "finish me" row of bags.

--
Mary

Old January 8th 05, 04:02 AM
pami

Great work Teri!!
Pami

Finally finished - happy dance, I guess Brian Christiansen Quilting 12 December 21st 04 07:20 PM
Finally Finished! Louise Quilting 6 December 7th 04 12:35 AM
Finally some pictures online! SusanTorrens Quilting 9 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Oops! was finally some pictures SusanTorrens Quilting 6 September 7th 04 12:47 PM
It's Finally Finished!! Cheryl Beads 19 November 14th 03 07:51 AM