Sun Dress

Old May 19th 05, 09:27 PM
Bell Jar

Default Sun Dress

The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished it up
and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look a
little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Old May 20th 05, 12:32 AM
Katherine

Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

Old May 20th 05, 02:13 AM
Bell Jar

"Katherine" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric. I
guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

I'll put one up on my blog soon, it's not done yet. I had to go out tonight
and buy thread ... while I was there I found the most perfect beads ... oh
... and then these great buttons ...
I should never go to the sewing store alone lol

Old May 20th 05, 08:18 AM
Aud

"Bell Jar" skrev i melding
m...

The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and fabric.
I guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished it
up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to look
a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Good!!!!!! :-) you did it fast! looking forward too see it!
3 inches left..exelent!!!.. I feel the thread more often are 3 inches
too short :-(
AUD ;-))

Old May 20th 05, 10:57 AM
Katherine

Bell Jar wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and
fabric. I guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to
look a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

I'll put one up on my blog soon, it's not done yet. I had to go out
tonight and buy thread ... while I was there I found the most perfect
beads ... oh .. and then these great buttons ...
I should never go to the sewing store alone lol

LOL I hear you!

Katherine

Old May 20th 05, 12:03 PM
Bell Jar

http://www.onelifetoknit.blogspot.com/
I hope to have it finished by tomorrow.

Old May 20th 05, 01:21 PM
Carol in TN

This is really cute. Is it a pattern that you made up yourself? What is
the size? I might like to try something like this for my 4 y/o twin DGD.
Beautiful work.
Carol in TN

news

OT Dress Joke Pat in Virginia Quilting 6 July 14th 04 04:02 AM
knitted aran sweater dress [email protected] Yarn 6 December 23rd 03 04:43 PM