Quilt Store Questions

Old March 30th 04, 12:32 AM
Debbi

Default Quilt Store Questions

When I enjoyed by birthday S.E.X. on Sunday one of the fabrics I purchased
was exactly the amount needed with no fudge room. I would like to get more
fabric so that I can use the fabric in the borders AND have fudge room. I
found the fabric at both Quilters Quarter and Bear Paw Quilting. Has anyone
used either of these stores? If so, what is your opinion of the stores?

Thank you

Debbi in So CA

Old March 30th 04, 01:39 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:32:23 -0800, "Debbi"
wrote:

When I enjoyed by birthday S.E.X. on Sunday one of the fabrics I purchased
was exactly the amount needed with no fudge room. I would like to get more
fabric so that I can use the fabric in the borders AND have fudge room. I
found the fabric at both Quilters Quarter and Bear Paw Quilting. Has anyone
used either of these stores? If so, what is your opinion of the stores?

Thank you

Debbi in So CA

I just ordered from Quilter's Quarter a few weeks ago! I only
bought patterns, but their service was very good.

Yours,

-- Jo in Scotland
Old April 2nd 04, 06:15 PM
Kathryn Walker

I know I've ordered from Quilters Quarter and maybe Bear Paw. I've
ordered from a lot of online shops and haven't had a problem with any of
them. Price and shipping would be my consideration. HTH

Kathryn in Mi

Old April 4th 04, 05:43 AM
CANDCMOM2

Debbi:

Although this message is a few days old I thought I would answer nevertheless.
Quilter's Quarter is a WONDERFUL place to shop. Although I shop at the store
itself rather than on line you can count on their service and quality of their
fabric. I went there today (Saturday) for just another 1/2 yard I needed to
finish a binding and walked out with 7 yds of fabric!

Peg in NEPA