a quilt made of glass

Old October 11th 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Default a quilt made of glass

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...75060081RJBiPv

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Old October 11th 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

That is so clever and amazing too! Thank you for the link Karen!
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old October 11th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...75060081RJBiPv

Amazing! Where did you find this?

Anne

Old October 11th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...75060081RJBiPv

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Wow!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 11th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Wow! This leaves me speechless.

Sunny
Old October 11th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
PhillyQuilter[_2_]

Here is another link to quilt blocks in stained glass. My own in
fact. grin Although I don't have the new and improved website up.
Hopefully by January.

http://www.glassonthesquare.com/

Diana H
Gulph Mills, PA

Old October 12th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...75060081RJBiPv

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Isn't that something? Wow!

Best regards,
Michelle in Nevada
Old October 12th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
Michelle in Nevada

Home made glass crusher? sam Glass 14 July 27th 05 02:28 PM
AD: Beads made from stained glass on Ebay from Lara :) Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 2 October 8th 04 03:05 AM
I need to get some glass shapes made... Mary England Glass 1 August 29th 04 08:05 PM
Question on how welding glass is made redhawk357 Glass 2 August 19th 04 02:32 PM
Hand made glass ornaments Kamil Rowiński Glass 0 July 23rd 03 10:53 AM