My UgliBead prize!!!!!

Old July 10th 04, 07:02 AM
Candace

Default My UgliBead prize!!!!!

Julie makes such an array of awesome beads--and I think I've won the most
incredible of them all! Of course, I am a tad bit biased, LOL.

http://www.uglibeads.com/prizes.html

Such a pick me up right now--when my throat is full of baby seals with sharp
nails! *Candace is a sickie, thanks to her lovely children*

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old July 10th 04, 03:44 PM
Margie

On 10 Jul 2004 06:02:22 GMT, huh (Candace)
wrote:

Julie makes such an array of awesome beads--and I think I've won the most
incredible of them all! Of course, I am a tad bit biased, LOL.

http://www.uglibeads.com/prizes.html

I saw that and wondered if you were the Candace! Good choice, it's
lovely.

Here's a bracelet I made using some of her beads.
http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL428...5/56300547.jpg

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old July 10th 04, 03:50 PM
Candace

I actually had no idea what I'd be getting--she asked me for color and shape,
so I said blues and lentil--and WOW is it pretty

Speaking of pretty, DANG, Margie-- love the bracelet! You did a wonderful
thing with her wonderful beads

Old July 10th 04, 06:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

Lucky, lucky you! And it was thrilling seeing all her other bead prizes....I
adore her work.

Julie makes such an array of awesome beads--and I think I've won the most
incredible of them all! Of course, I am a tad bit biased, LOL.

http://www.uglibeads.com/prizes.html

~~
Sooz
Old July 13th 04, 02:45 AM
Kalera Stratton

Wow, the bead is gorgeous and... I LOVE HER WEBSITE. This is going to
sound all odd and wrong, but the website is so far in the other
direction of what you expect from a lampworker website that... it's HOT.
It looks like it came from a template for mental health professionals. I
FREAKING LOVE IT. Also, it says, AT COMPLETE RANDOM, "Trout".

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old July 13th 04, 05:32 AM
Kalera Stratton

I get the distinct impression that this website is oriented toward
people who are already familiar with her work, and not designed to
attract potential new customers.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]the website is so far in the other
]direction of what you expect from a lampworker website that

the one think i noticed - -

i had to look at FOUR different pages before i found anything that
said GLASS. and nothing says what kind of glass. and if annealing is
there anywhere, i didn't see it.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old July 13th 04, 04:44 PM
Margie

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:32:04 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I get the distinct impression that this website is oriented toward
people who are already familiar with her work, and not designed to
attract potential new customers.

I had the same impression when I first found her site. Even though
it's not designed to attract new customers I was snagged. :=)

Old July 13th 04, 05:34 PM
Candace

I've been going to her site for about 3 months now, and it's basically been the
same the whole time. I see it as a combination business and personal site,
using an integration method that works well for her.

She used to have a lot more information on her site. I wonder if
she's revamping????