AD and show report

Old November 14th 04, 03:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD and show report

Part of this has been emailed out to some of the people who asked about my
show this weekend, but I'd like to post it here, too.

This is a combination show report and advertisement for jewelry and such
made with my beads that I have posted on my website.

My show went very well. I did about $600 worth of sales in 6 hours, and
I only had $2500 in inventory, so I'm happy. There were only 25 other
tables there (6 other jewelry tables, 3 of which were lampworkers!!), and
just the employees were around buying the stuff. So, I consider that a
success. And I am not doing another show until next year, because it's
completely exhausting!

Of course, one always hopes they can sell out all the inventory in a show,
but that doesn't happen very often. I sold quite a bit, and what I do have
left, you all are getting a great deal on! I have mostly chokers and
necklaces, with a few bracelets, a watch, a couple of bookmarks and some
keychains and zipper pulls.

The first page of specials is up now, and more pages will be up soon -
hopefully by later today.

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

Also, for a limited time, I will try to honor some requests for duplication
of these items - the ones that I am able to duplicate (duplication will be
approximate - the finished item will most likely look slightly different
than the original). I will also honor a few custom order requests from
people here and also from people who went to the Costco show. If you have
something specific you'd like ot have, now is the time to ask. I will most
likely *not* be duplicating sets in the Bead Gallery, though. All custom
orders will need to be paid for in advance, and the turnover time will
depend on how many orders I have going at that time. Please email me if
you'd like something specific and I will see what I can do!

Thanks for looking!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 14th 04, 04:22 PM
Peggy

Oh, man! If I weren't saving for my kiln I'd buy that watch. It's
beautiful--and you are right Kandice--it is such a deal!! I'm glad that you
enjoyed the show.

Old November 14th 04, 04:50 PM
Diana Curtis

I agree. All the pieces are scrummy but the watch is what caught my eye. Im
not saving for a kiln but I think the family agreed buying food has to come
first for a while. ;-)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old November 14th 04, 04:55 PM
Peggy

Oh, yeah. Food. I forgot about that...

;-)

Old November 14th 04, 05:30 PM
Kandice Seeber

Food? We need food?
LOL
That watch is one of the items that people really commented on - it's so
yummy in person. I wish I didn't have to sell it!
Thanks for the comments, both of you.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 14th 04, 07:03 PM
Marissa Undercofler

When I click your link it says "Cannot Find Server." I even tried going to
your home site, just the website with no page name after it and got the same
thing. You might want to check on that.

Marissa

Old November 14th 04, 07:09 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Ignore my last post. I seem to be able to get through now. I don't know what
the problem was, but I can now see your specials (all beautiful btw...if
only we weren't getting a new car tomorrow...), as well as your main site.

Old November 14th 04, 07:48 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks Marissa - you must have caught the page during the few seconds I was
uploading the second page of specials.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 14th 04, 09:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

All the specials are up now - 4 pages!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials2.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials3.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials4.html

I'd love for everyone to check them out. Thanks so much!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 15th 04, 12:54 AM
Diana Curtis

Forest Floral just takes my breath away.
Kandice, you do lovely work, on the torch and off
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
All the specials are up now - 4 pages!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials2.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials3.html
http://www.lampwork.net/specials4.html

I'd love for everyone to check them out. Thanks so much!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

My big art show report ~Candace~ Beads 17 August 26th 04 06:13 PM
Followup to day at the jewelry trade show Bungadora Beads 2 June 15th 04 04:19 AM
Barbara's B&B Show Report Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 1 May 27th 04 04:00 AM
Show report mkahogan Beads 2 August 4th 03 08:07 PM
Show Report Regina Beads 2 July 1st 03 05:54 PM