AD - Berry Cappuccino Lampwork

Old September 15th 04, 09:04 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Berry Cappuccino Lampwork

Purple and brown - something unexpected that I think turned out really
lovely.

Berry Cappuccino

I'd love to hear what you all think!

The Autumn in the Forest set is ending tomorrow, as well:

Have a great day everyone!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 15th 04, 09:07 PM
Karen_AZ

Ooooooooh! I love those combinations, especially the brown scrollwork on the
purple and the dotted one on the lower left. Juicy!!!!

KarenK

Old September 15th 04, 10:17 PM
~Candace~

What do I think?! I think it's been up for about 2 hours and is already
over 60 bucks!!!!
GO Kandice.

Now give me a sec while I sniffle prettily about not being able to own these
beads.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 15th 04, 10:20 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Brown and skyblue are awesome together, esp. with a touch of acid green
thrown in. Call me a 70's design ho...

Barb

"Deepwood Art" wrote in message
ews.com...
In article ,
says...
Purple and brown - something unexpected that I think turned out really
lovely.

Yup, I agree! But, Kandice, you could put together the least likely
color combination and have it turn out lovely... say, brown and
petroleum green? Brown and sky blue? Bet you could make them sing.

--
Fran
~ on eBay:

Old September 15th 04, 10:24 PM
Kandice Seeber

I've done brown and sky before. Not too sure I would like brown and
petroleum, but brown and copper green would be great!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

says...

Old September 15th 04, 10:25 PM
Kandice Seeber

Hmmmmm - No on the acid green for me.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 15th 04, 10:39 PM
JavaGirlBT

*thud*
-Ellen

Old September 15th 04, 11:05 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Wonderful. You are a colour genius, Kandice.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
www.galleryvittoria.com