Sock heaven

Old September 9th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default Sock heaven

While perusing the Sock Wars forum I clicked on an ad, and wow...

http://www.simplysockyarn.com/StoreFront.bok

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old September 10th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

The Other Kim wrote:
While perusing the Sock Wars forum I clicked on an ad, and wow...

http://www.simplysockyarn.com/StoreFront.bok

Have you heard anything from them yet about starting dates, etc?

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 10th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Katherine wrote:

The Other Kim wrote:
While perusing the Sock Wars forum I clicked on an ad, and wow...

http://www.simplysockyarn.com/StoreFront.bok

Have you heard anything from them yet about starting dates, etc?

The yarn and needle requirements are posted on her site and at the
forum. The pattern and target info are supposed to be emailed on the
22nd. And that's what I know right now. I'll be checking both places
later today to see if there's anything new.

Old September 10th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BonnieBlue

I'm signed up to participate (as MissBee) and I see The Other Kim and a
Katherine there. Is that you, Katherine? Has anyone else from here signed
up?

I am Kool-aid dyeing my yarn today. DH chose the color - grape.

BonnieBlue

Old September 12th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

BonnieBlue wrote:
I'm signed up to participate (as MissBee) and I see The Other Kim and a
Katherine there. Is that you, Katherine? Has anyone else from here signed
up?

Yes, that is me. I'de better go check out the requirements! I thought
that they were e-mailing them to us!

Higs,
Katheirne

Old September 12th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

The Other Kim wrote:
Katherine wrote:

The Other Kim wrote:
While perusing the Sock Wars forum I clicked on an ad, and wow...

http://www.simplysockyarn.com/StoreFront.bok

Have you heard anything from them yet about starting dates, etc?

The yarn and needle requirements are posted on her site and at the
forum. The pattern and target info are supposed to be emailed on the
22nd. And that's what I know right now. I'll be checking both places
later today to see if there's anything new.

Well, Kim, I am in trouble. I can't log in to the site to find the
requirements. And, of course, I have to log in to ask a question. Help!

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 12th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

Did any of you get a confirmation of joining? I didn't, and am not on the
membership list. I am rather disgruntled and won't participate if I have to
sign up again. All my attempts to log in have fail.

HELP!

JJMolvik

Old September 12th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

You have to register to the forum!!!!! I just figured that out.

HTH

JJMolvik

"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sock Yarn Question hesira Yarn 10 June 28th 06 03:16 PM
Another Sock Question hesira Yarn 12 May 30th 06 04:35 AM
Question for the knitters of sock inside sock Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 13 March 5th 06 05:07 AM
Pattern for mini sock monkey? Paula Salvadore Sewing 3 April 20th 04 02:01 PM