OT Cat vs Octopus

Old August 17th 13, 10:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT Cat vs Octopus

I don't normally spread silly cat vids, they have to be pretty nifty for
me to post them around. I'll watch all the Maru vids on YouTube, but
don't generally post them anywhere.

I just had to share this one though! (Not Maru, a less famous countrycat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlN4o...ature=youtu.be

Miz Polly, don't you let Yogi see this!
I don't reckon he is the sort of dog to be outdone by a cat, and we would
not want him to take notions about the local aquatic wildlife!

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old August 17th 13, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Yogi presumes that we all work for him. When he spies anything unusual he
will simply come bark at one of his staff and say, "Will you come handle
this problem?". This applies to: turtles, gators, fallen tree limbs - you
name it. OTOH, the 2 year-old Yorkies who live next door would be quite
another matter. We are grateful that there are no octopi available. ( Never
got to do that before, did I do it right?) Polly

"NightMist" wrote I don't normally spread silly cat vids, they have to

Old August 19th 13, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Well I think you got it right.
Though I was involved in one of those tense-plural-singular-apostrophe
conversations recently wherein a particular gentleman who should very
well have known better insisted that octopus was plural and the singular
was octopod.

NightMist

Old September 10th 13, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
fran

Cat's got the right idea though - sushi!