The word "LOVE" bridal ring set. Help!

Old May 23rd 04, 04:27 PM
Kzingirl

Default The word "LOVE" bridal ring set. Help!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy - or have designed -
a bridal set that includes a solitaire engagement ring and wedding
band that, when put together, spell out the word "LOVE", with the
solitaire being the "O" in "LOVE" (So, the wedding band has the
letters L, V and E with a space for the O.) I saw these in a catalog
once, but don't remember what company that was! The letters would all
be spelled out with very tiny diamonds, Swarovski crystals or
rhinestones...and the solitaire would be a heart shaped diamond. Can
someone please help me? We would also like to have the groom's ring
designed also - a typical gold band with the word "LOVE" spelled out
in tiny diamonds across the front.

Any help finding any information would be appreciated! Our wedding is
in March, 2005, so we have some time. Also, we live near Los Angeles.
Thank you!!!

Rebecca