Midget Quilt Blocks Posted

Old January 9th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Default Midget Quilt Blocks Posted

I happened to notice that, after a long hiatus, Sentimental Stitches
posted more of their Midget quilt blocks, 90-108:
http://sentimentalstitches.net/free-...midget-blocks/
OR: http://tinyurl.com/2go8r3

More were posted on their regular blog as "Midget Mania", which have not
yet made it over to the regular Midget block page (blocks 109 - 116):

http://sentimentalstitches.net/categ...-quilt/page/9/
OR: http://tinyurl.com/2v44w6g
This page contains blocks 110 & 109. You will need to click "Newer
Entries" at the bottom of each page to get blocks 111-116.

Have fun!

NAYY
--
Bev in TX
Old January 9th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
PhillyQuilter[_2_]

On Jan 9, 1:50*pm, Bev in TX wrote:
I happened to notice that, after a long hiatus, Sentimental Stitches
posted more of their Midget quilt blocks, 90-108:http://sentimentalstitches.net/free-...midget-blocks/
* * OR:http://tinyurl.com/2go8r3

Blocks 1-50 seem to have been deleted though. My browser comes back
with a "404- Non Found" message

Diana

Old January 9th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Yes, unfortunately that's true -- I saw that as I wandered through the
normal blog pages.

The fact that they've started posting them again is still good news for
those who, like me, have been trying to collect these through the years.
There are still many blocks that need to be posted (117 to 187 = 71
left). Like one lady who posted on their regular Midget block page, I
wonder whether I'll live that long, given how slowly they've posted them
LOL. But I really cannot complain as they are free :-).

Bev in TX

Old January 9th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

I've been downloading them since they began, and have them all. If you need
any, just let me know and I can email them to you. And yes, I agree, even
at my relatively young age I might die before she posts them all.

I haven't made them all, but have used several in various projects.
Hopefully when I retire I can really dig in to them.

Steven
Alaska

Old January 9th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

You might want to be careful about passing them around, as they are
copyrighted material. Those who want the entire set can always get them
at their online store -- the link is at the top of their web page.

NAYY,
Bev in TX

Old January 10th 11, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks Bev! I've been doing these off and on and occasionally wonder
if any new ones have shown up.
Roberta in D

Old September 7th 13, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

She took so long that I threw away the ones I down-loaded. I didn't think she was going to do any more and of course they are all there but the first 50 are no longer available for down-load. They are probably for purchase.

Midget Blocks Bev in TX Quilting 6 January 8th 10 04:26 PM
midget blocks heads up Roberta[_3_] Quilting 1 January 4th 09 09:06 AM
Sentimental Stitches Midget Blocks Kay Ahr Quilting 10 December 13th 08 04:05 AM
Posted Pictures of Starry Starry Night blocks Janet Quilting 0 January 25th 07 11:48 PM
Was Colour Sets - thanks - blocks posted Ann Quilting 5 January 17th 04 05:14 PM