New breed of sheep :-)

Old April 10th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Macaroni

Default New breed of sheep :-)

http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

--
Jan in MN

Old April 10th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Macaroni wrote:
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

LOL now that is too cool.

Donna

Old April 10th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Apr 10, 12:46 pm, "Macaroni" wrote:
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

That's fantastic!

VP

Old April 10th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Macaroni wrote:
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

Having worked at a telephony company the last 15 years of my career,
this is great. Millions of old phone were sent to the dump.

I will get a couple of miles out of this one Jan.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old April 10th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Macaroni" wrote in message
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

--
Jan in MN

LOL!

Want one :-)

Mary

Old April 10th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

On Apr 9, 7:46 pm, "Macaroni" wrote:
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

--
Jan in MN

Those are great. Thanks for sharing, Jan!

Hesirsa

Old April 12th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

On Apr 9, 8:46 pm, "Macaroni" wrote:
http://www.cualquiera.com.ar/notas/arte.html

--
Jan in MN

I LOVE IT! HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THANKS! Gonna forward that to
friends.
Wendy

Calling all ewe sheep! YarnWright Yarn 142 June 11th 06 11:45 AM
Patterns of sheep Banddad Carving 3 March 17th 06 06:31 AM
Black Sheep, Here We Come! Ranee Mueller Yarn 2 June 22nd 05 08:39 PM
Best large breed with young children at home Frank ess Quilting 10 February 7th 05 02:37 AM
hand finished designer dog breed figurines for sale - $25 off each bluewolf Marketplace 0 January 30th 04 09:48 PM