How To Make Ebay Work For You - for beadmakers

Old February 19th 04, 10:00 PM
Kalera Stratton

Do people not have eyes to see? I hate to sound unkind, but if those who
ask were producing your quality of work in a style as popular as yours
and had pictures as clear as yours and marketing as professional as
yours, they too would be doing well on eBay. All it takes is to look at
your beads, look at your auctions, and the answer is right in front of
them. No need to ask... it's not like the answer is going to be "Oh, I
use voodoo! Just sacrifice a goat in your living room, your auctions
will syrocket!"

I think the specific technical questions are very cool; for example, how
to set up a template, what to look for in a camera, what lighting to
use, etc. but asking you how it is you do so well on eBay seems sort
of... a waste of time.

-Kalera

Kandice Seeber wrote:

Thanks, sweetie. You wouldn't believe the number of emails I have received
over the last few months asking how I do well on ebay. It gets exhausting
answering everyone's questions. I think I will put this on the website and
refer people to it when they ask.

Old February 19th 04, 11:23 PM
Kandice Seeber

Hehehehe - it's funny you say this, because at this moment, hubby is telling
me I should stop reading and posting to forums and newsgroups because it's
stressing me out too much. I have more I wish to say, but damn, it would
make me sound like a total bit**!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

....plus
all the things I think but am too afraid to say for fear of getting
lynched by the mob.

-Kalera

Old February 19th 04, 11:25 PM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - yeah. I got tired of sacrificing those goats. And you know, the
mess was starting to get to me.
groan I need a vacation. Seriously. I'm starting to lose it!!!

Thank you sweetheart for saying this.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 19th 04, 11:56 PM
BeckiBead

Kandice -- when I was selling and doing well, I got it all the time too and
damn it, I got tired of telling everyone else how to run their businesses. I
just quit answering most of them. It is either that, or write a book. NO USE
in spending that much time on something for which one does not get paid, and
does not enjoy. A heated argument or discussion is one thing, but the same
**** over and over and over and over is another. Waste of time, darling.
Yours.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 20th 04, 12:10 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep. I called it done when I wrote that post - pretty much, anyway. I will
just point them over to the info on my website, where the ebay tips post
lives forever. Now I am just complaining and whining to all of you.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 20th 04, 12:20 AM
BeckiBead

Yep. I called it done when I wrote that post -

In that case, you get this:

((((Kandice's Suport Hug)))))))
Old February 20th 04, 12:23 AM
Kandice Seeber

Awwwww - thank you - I needed that!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 20th 04, 02:13 AM
Dr. Sooz

at this moment, hubby is telling
me I should stop reading and posting to forums and newsgroups because it's
stressing me out too much.

It's funny you would say *that* because my husband went as
far as removing my newsreader from my system. "I made it
disappear," he said.

When Kevin found out a week or so ago that I had come back to RCB (after my
Nov/Dec absence), he was concerned because it can stress me out til I grind my
teeth and rend my garments (as you two have said above). But it's a good,
soul-feeding place too.

Life is such a tricksy balance, my precious.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 20th 04, 02:15 AM
Dr. Sooz

I will
just point them over to the info on my website, where the ebay tips post
lives forever.

Yay! I was going to put it into Bead Notes, but no need.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links