Blanks to sew????

Old January 30th 04, 02:00 PM
joy beeson

Default Blanks to sew????

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:34:21 GMT, wrote:

I would love to know where i can buy some blank........bibs handkerchiefs or
anything really........Any help would be appreciated...cause i just don't
know where to start..........

Dharma's paper catalog has quite a lot of clothing blanks,
scarf blanks, bandanna blanks, etc. (I haven't looked for
them on the web site:
http://www.dharmatrading.com/ .)
All the blanks are white, since they are meant for dying,
rather than embroidery.

(They've started selling black fabric since the last time I
looked at the clothing blanks -- maybe some of those come in
black now too.)

I always hem my own handkerchiefs, but then I prefer a plain
machine-topstitched hem, so it's hardly any trouble.

Joy Beeson
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/ -- needlework
http://home.earthlink.net/~beeson_n3f/ -- Writers' Exchange

Old January 30th 04, 10:47 PM
Ev Dugan

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:34:21 GMT, wrote:

I would love to know where i can buy some blank........bibs handkerchiefs or
anything really........Any help would be appreciated...cause i just don't
know where to start..........

Try
http://www.shoppersrule.com/shoppersrule/index.mv

Click on Club Special or on Embroider Wear. Either section will have
blanks of shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, towels, bibs, and other items
at any one time. Merchandise is good quality. This is a buy it when
you see it site, as not all items are available at all times. 'Club
membership' requires registration, but there is no charge. Prices are
generally good, and occasionally excellent.