Good Night Sunday

Old March 12th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Good Night Sunday

hallo all good night , it is 21.57 here and i am trying to write my
Opening day words ,, i have Fright to speak to many people .... so i
have to type it all . I have decided NOT to interpret the works thus i
have to speak about something else .... hard hard ,, walked a lot ,
drank a bottle of mineral water , cleaned a toilet and a sink, washed
a sweter, ironed 4 tablecloths and some husband shirts .... Tomorrow i
WON`T do any other work but write !!!!!!
mirjam .....[wonderful for my knitting when pondering i knit ::: ]
Old March 12th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
hallo all good night , it is 21.57 here and i am trying to write my
Opening day words ,, i have Fright to speak to many people .... so i
have to type it all . I have decided NOT to interpret the works thus i
have to speak about something else .... hard hard ,, walked a lot ,
drank a bottle of mineral water , cleaned a toilet and a sink, washed
a sweter, ironed 4 tablecloths and some husband shirts .... Tomorrow i
WON`T do any other work but write !!!!!!
mirjam .....[wonderful for my knitting when pondering i knit ::: ]

Mirjam,
Good luck, and GOOD NIGHT!!!
Hugs,
AUD ;-)

Old March 12th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Aud" wrote in message

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
hallo all good night , it is 21.57 here and i am trying to write my
Opening day words ,, i have Fright to speak to many people .... so i
have to type it all . I have decided NOT to interpret the works thus i
have to speak about something else .... hard hard ,, walked a lot ,
drank a bottle of mineral water , cleaned a toilet and a sink, washed
a sweter, ironed 4 tablecloths and some husband shirts .... Tomorrow i
WON`T do any other work but write !!!!!!
mirjam .....[wonderful for my knitting when pondering i knit ::: ]

Mirjam,
Good luck, and GOOD NIGHT!!!
Hugs,
AUD ;-)

OR: Good night and good luck :-)
Hugs,
Noreen

Old March 13th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Good morning MONDAY Aud ,, as you are closer to my time zone , you
will soon awake as well ,,, so i have my water +coffee [ think i will
have that 2nd cup, and than will write that piece ....
Has anyone seen the PIECEWork with the knitted cuffs ...The nice thing
about preparing Exhibitions on Certain subjects is tat everyone
concerned gets to read a lot around the subject. Not that we don`t
read usually but noiw many of the artists the gallery owner and me as
curator exchanged names of books.I also got a book present froom one
of the artists, The bigraphy of her Grandmother , since we knew her
Grandma knew my mother i jokingly asked her if my mother is mentioned
, and she said No ,,,,, Guess my Surprise and delight to find my
Mother`s name in the book , Her Grandma taught my mother sewing , and
knew my mother`s family.... more evidence for my book. We both were
thrilled. She had no clue it was my mother since she didn`t know her
maiden name.And Her mother told her that in fact the Artist great
grandfather was a close friend of my maternal Grandfather. And Her
Mother was in the class of one of my murdered Aunts. From this fact we
now know that the mother of a close friend of mine also was in class
with my aunt ...this is thrilling as i know almost nothing about my
aunts. And it is sort of Fitting for the background of "A present for
Eve @her daughters " exhibtion.
mirjam

Old March 13th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
Good morning MONDAY Aud ,, as you are closer to my time zone ,

From this fact we
now know that the mother of a close friend of mine also was in class
with my aunt ...this is thrilling as i know almost nothing about my
aunts. And it is sort of Fitting for the background of "A present for
Eve @her daughters " exhibtion.
mirjam

What a nice story, Mirjam, it must have been very special to you!!!!
I had been delighted!!!

I have had my two cups too, now to work!
AUD ;-))

Old March 13th 06, 10:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
[...]

Indeed it is, Mirjam. I love these little connections which show up so
unexpectedly.

Higs,
Katherine

Old March 13th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

How wonderful for you, Mirjam. I know that I would have been thrilled too,
to find out more information and connections about your family that you
didn't have before! I can just imagine you smiling so happily at finding
these new pieces to your own personal puzzle. )

Good luck with your speech, by the way. You are a braver soul than I am...
I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of people at all.

Gemini