Timeless Treasures Sale; Lots of New Fabric at The Virginia Quilter

Old December 11th 04, 06:03 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Timeless Treasures Sale; Lots of New Fabric at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Dec 5, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We're having a big sale this month on all of our Timeless Treasure
fabrics! They are all $6.00yd (1yd minimum cut, excludes wide
fabrics). Sale ends Dec 18th midnight ET. Get these while they last!
:-)

The fabric fairy came to visit while we were on vacation she brought a
new prints galore! Henry Glass, Hoffman, Moda, Michael Miller, and
more! We're getting these fabrics scanned and uploaded as fast as we
can. :-)

Also, we need your help! Business is growing fast and we need more
part-time fabric cutters. If you or someone you know lives in the
Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania, VA area, please give us a call at
540-368-0088 or email us at for more
information.

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Isabella's Fan
Fans on Black
Pink Floral
Burgundy Scroll
Tossed Floral on Green
Colorful Paisley

**Cats that Cook
Cats that Cook Panel - 24" x 44"
Cats that Cook Collage
Decorative Plates
Kitchen Stuff
Kitchen Collage

**Jazzy Geos
Primary Blocks
Primary Dots
Small Primary Dots
Pastel Blocks
Pastel Dots
Small Pastel Blocks
Pink Texture
Red Texture
Yellow Texture
Light Green Texture
Green Texture
Blue Texture
Purple Texture

**Moda Marble Mates
Butterflies on Raspberry
Butterflies on Red
Butterflies on Orange
Butterflies on Yellow/Orange
Butterflies on Turquoise/Lime
Butterflies on Blue/Green
Butterflies on Purple/Turquoise
Butterflies on Purple/Lime
Marble Botanicals - Fuchsia
Marble Botanicals - Raspberry
Marble Botanicals - Red
Marble Botanicals - Orange
Marble Botanicals - Tangerine
Marble Botanicals - Yellow
Marble Botanicals - Lime Green
Marble Botanicals - Green & Turquoise
Marble Botanicals - Turquoise
Marble Botanicals - Blue
Marble Botanicals - Blue Violet
Marble Botanicals - Dark Blue
Marble Botanicals - Violet
Marble Botanicals - Grape
Marble Botanicals - Amethyst
Marble Botanicals - Black

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/