Tucson Nerves

Old February 2nd 05, 03:11 PM
mothwoman

Default Tucson Nerves

Eeek! Wish me luck. The Tucson show I'm doing starts today. I need
to sell a lot to make this trip worthwhile, but as usual, I feel like I
don't have enough stock. At least we saved money on airfare, using our
frequent flier miles to get here. The hotels are never cheap here in
February, but at least this year we are in a nice place, for only about
10.00 more a night than the horrible place we stayed last year. (It
was so bad, we took pictures, because we were sure our friends would
never believe it.) The worst thing I can say about this place is that
the shower faucet was difficult to figure out. Do plumbing engineers
try hard to come up with confusing designs for hotel bathrooms, or
what?

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Old February 2nd 05, 05:06 PM

I hope you sell everything! I really wanted to rent a car and drive out
there, but I won't be able to this year. Next year I hope to be a
vendor. My buddy Christi Friesen is there at Best Bead Show II. Have
fun!

Cheryl
www.cherylsart.net

Old February 2nd 05, 05:23 PM
Diana Curtis

Wishing you good luck, great weather, and people with the good sense and
good taste to buy your offerings!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
oups.com...

Old February 3rd 05, 02:27 AM
Beadseeker

Do plumbing engineers
try hard to come up with confusing designs for hotel bathrooms, or
what?

Joan,
I've been married to an engineer for over 25 years. They over think
EVERYTHING!! They also start out with one design, revise it in the middle and
it ends up more confusing than before...
Good luck in Tucson!!
One of these days I will get there, maybe next year, wait, I said that last
year...
Patti

Old February 3rd 05, 04:30 AM
Karen Kreider

Hi Joan and good luck!!!! I'm planning to come visit tomorrow morning
(since we don't open til noon, woohoo!)

Count yourself lucky...we're outside and it was FREEZING today!!!!! I
did NOT enjoy remembering what "wind chill factor" was all about. brrrrr

For anyone else reading, I got to see Marjean, got great hugs and she
got one of my favorite beads. Can't wait to see what she does with it!

Off to bed, I'm done in.

KarenK

Old February 3rd 05, 09:55 PM
starlia

Good luck! I so wanted to go to the show this year but it will have to wait
for another year. I hope you sell out and have orders to take home with
you.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

oups.com...

Tucson Plans Anyone? Karen_AZ Beads 6 December 16th 04 05:02 AM
Guess who's coming to Tucson? Mj Beads 2 October 5th 04 12:40 PM
Lavender Jade Unpacking still!! TUCSON OPAL955 on ebay Beads 1 August 17th 04 03:34 PM
Lavender Jade Unpacking still!! TUCSON OPAL955 on ebay Beads 0 August 17th 04 02:13 PM
REALLY Can't Wait for Tucson! Karen_AZ Beads 2 January 14th 04 05:27 AM