Hi

Old May 30th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Hi

Murielle
Did you ever build your Volcano ??? if not why don`t you ?
mirjam

8 May 2007 17:34:03 GMT, in rec.crafts.textiles.yarn you wrote:
after
her marriage to Prince Charles. That was so much fun!)

Anyway, as life has slowed down some and will be slowing down even

more,
hopefully, in the near future I have found my way back here more and
more
often, and expect to spend more time here I thought it was time to

just
say,
"Hi".
Welcome back, Muriel. Do you still have those patterns?

Higs,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

I do! I might have to do some digging to find them but I'm a born

packrat.
I rarely get rid of anything. Oh, and I have a scanner now, which makes
sharing easier. ;-)

Murielle

Hi Murielle and welcome back.

I joined this group last year after "lurking" and reading for a few
months. It is a lot of fun and there are some wonderful characters with
(to me) an amazing amount of talent and knowledge. I've always found it
both enlightening and fun.

I live on the east coast of Sotland and love knitting, crochet and cross
stitch. I also used to do loads of dressmaking and am hoping to start
that again.

Bernadette

Hi Bernadette!

I was born in Scotland many, many years ago. In fact that's where I learned
to knit, in school. The boys got to build this wonderful volcano and the
girls *had* to knit. I resented not being able to build the volcano so
much. Who knew it would be something I'd love for so long inspite of my
initial response.

Nice to meet you!
Murielle

Old May 30th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
MSey

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

Murielle
Did you ever build your Volcano ??? if not why don`t you ?
mirjam

No, Mirjam. I never did. Looking back, I must admit that my interest in
the volcano was probably just a desire for the forbidden rather than a real
interest in the volcano. Though, I wouldn't mind knitting one. Maybe I
will find a picture of one I can adapt for a chart, or make one up myself.

Hey, Mirjam! Thanks for the great idea! (bg)

Murielle