Totally OT - I'm gonna be on TV today

Old October 12th 05, 04:25 PM
Jenn/Jalynne

Default Totally OT - I'm gonna be on TV today

I think...lol. For those of you who live in the Seattle metro area, this
would be more pertinent, but....I was given the opportunity to join a small
group to promote the Tacoma Symphony Orchestra and Chorus (I'm a chorus
member), on a local TV show....Northwest Afternoon. I believe it should be
airing today at 3 pm, but if that is incorrect, I won't be able to tell you
until this evening when I get home. So...if you're home....I'm the 'fluffy'
brunette in the pink striped shirt and brown skirt.
--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions

Old October 12th 05, 04:30 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Woo hoo!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

. net...

Old October 12th 05, 06:07 PM
D Curtis

A star is born. A fluffy pink and brown skirt with custom made jewelry..
Whohooooo Jenn!
Diana

Old October 12th 05, 06:24 PM
Kate Dicey

Jenn/Jalynne wrote:

I think...lol. For those of you who live in the Seattle metro area, this
would be more pertinent, but....I was given the opportunity to join a small
group to promote the Tacoma Symphony Orchestra and Chorus (I'm a chorus
member), on a local TV show....Northwest Afternoon. I believe it should be
airing today at 3 pm, but if that is incorrect, I won't be able to tell you
until this evening when I get home. So...if you're home....I'm the 'fluffy'
brunette in the pink striped shirt and brown skirt.

Excellent!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 12th 05, 07:25 PM
Jenn/Jalynne

well......i decided not to wear the pink and brown...the shirt didn't look
right. So, i went with burnt orange sweater, flowered skirt, denim
jacket....aw, heck, just look on my Yahoo 360 page...hehe.

Old October 13th 05, 04:01 AM
Vickie

Hey I think I say you?? Did you ask a question???
Vickie in Everson, far enough away from Seattle to live in the country :-)

Old October 13th 05, 04:19 AM
Jenn/Jalynne

I did ask a question, actually. Asked the one about underweight kids, and
how to get more nutrients into them...LOL. It was a blast!

Old October 13th 05, 12:40 PM
Queen of Squishies

How can I see your page, Jenn?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 13th 05, 02:50 PM
Jenn/Jalynne

When you sign in on Yahoo IM, click on my ID, and hover there...it'll have a
clickable link.

--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions
http:/100megsfree4.com/jalynne
http:/pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jalynne29/my_photos

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
How can I see your page, Jenn?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 13th 05, 04:07 PM
Queen of Squishies

Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't....... : (

Karen, Queen of Squishies