How can we do to improve our sale and reputation?

Old October 25th 07, 03:13 AM
jessica_lee jessica_lee is offline
Junior Member

Default How can we do to improve our sale and reputation?

How can we improve our sale and reputation?
Sheshopping is the manufacturer of wedding dresses, evening gowns, flower girl dresses, maternity dresses, bridal gowns, women's fashion apparel, wedding dress accessories and specialized in this line for many years. Th top-quality, lower price and best service attract large numbers of customers(wholesalers,retailer... and agents) from all over the world.
but according to our company's developping plan, we should widden more markets and attact more customers,how we can do so that we can make the purpose come true? welcome the experience trader to tell us how we do in the future.
if you have any suggestion, please contact us, thanks
our website is www.sheshopping.com

skype:sheshopping