OT- Why I'll have more stitching time in 6 wks

Old March 6th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

Default OT- Why I'll have more stitching time in 6 wks

This is really OT since it's about our library closure, but I have to
admit that I'm looking forward to some extra stitching time. If
someone wants to help, write or call your federal representatives and
ask them to support the Rural Schools bills that the Oregon Sentators
and Representatives are trying to get back for us. It's not just
Oregon or just Jackson County, but the article explains it better than
I could. If nothing else, you can see the great mural in our library
lobby, not to mention the back of my head in the very last
picture. :-))) At least, I "think" it's the back of my own head that
I'm seeing. :-))) I would have been stitching through the meeting but
I had stuck my purse (& stitching stuff) in the staff room before I
went in to the meeting.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../a/2007/03/04/
MNGC7N6Q3M1.DTL

Liz from Humbug

Old March 6th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizardGumbo

Liz from Humbug wrote:

This is really OT since it's about our library closure

Liz, I'm sorry about your library closing. I'd be lost without mine, or
even knowing there wasn't one around.

--
Lizard Gumbo
aka Elizabeth

http://www.effervescentdesigns.com
Blog: http://effervescentdesigns.com/effdesblog/

Pop the bubbles to reply.

Stitching a whole row at a time Barbara Thompson Needlework 5 February 18th 06 05:14 AM
what we're stitching now Jere Williams Needlework 2 November 9th 05 12:16 PM
OT - I may appear and disappear from time to time Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 0 May 24th 05 08:06 PM
Stitching Over 2 Suzanne Needlework 8 April 19th 04 07:01 PM
Cross-stitching the time away with love aeromom Needlework 0 October 7th 03 06:51 PM