AD: new EBay listings - Blues and Greens and Red w/ Gold

Old April 27th 04, 02:18 AM
Susan B.

Default AD: new EBay listings - Blues and Greens and Red w/ Gold

Hi all - I have 3 new EBay auctions - two similar sets with sky blue,
turquoise and periwinkle on soft transparent green (Sea Glass and
Sometimes You Push the River) - I made a set for me too, and made a
watch band with them. There's also a wild little set of orangy-red
with gold and clear dots to magnify the gold (Exotic Fruit).
Thanks for having a look! The link is in my sgnature.

susan in canada.

--
JustBead Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old April 27th 04, 02:37 AM
Dr. Sooz

She's SATAN!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=wiredw

omandes
ign1&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 10:20 AM
BeckiBead

She's SATAN!

OK, then she has to play her three CD's backwards.....(yes I know I am
confusing my threads)

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old April 27th 04, 01:24 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Susan,

Here is your eBay link snurled...I keep having to cut and paste sections of
it to get it to work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

http://snipurl.com/5zf0

Barbara

Old April 27th 04, 05:07 PM
Dr. Sooz

She's SATAN!

OK, then she has to play her three CD's backwards.....(yes I know I am
confusing my threads)

HAW HAW HAW
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 07:06 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article , says...

Susan,

Here is your eBay link snurled...I keep having to cut and paste sections of
it to get it to work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

http://snipurl.com/5zf0

Why not just bookmark her eBay seller page? The ID is wiredwomandesigns1. I
have a whole folder of bookmarks for eBay sellers I like to keep track of.
Makes it much easier when someone says "I have 6 new auctions up"!

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old April 28th 04, 12:56 AM
Susan B.

In article , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:

Susan,

Here is your eBay link snurled...I keep having to cut and paste sections of
it to get it to work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

http://snipurl.com/5zf0

Barbara

Thanks Barbara - I had a strange and really bad experience once with
snurling one of my links, but i guess I should try again.

Old April 28th 04, 01:40 AM
Mj

I just LOVE the Sea Glass set - they'd be perfect for bangle bracelets!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler

Old April 28th 04, 04:32 PM
Susan B.

In article , Mj
wrote:

I just LOVE the Sea Glass set - they'd be perfect for bangle bracelets!

Mj

Thanks Mj - I'm seriously thinking of making more so I can make myself
a bangle. I haven't made a bangle to keep for me for ages, so after my
home sale next week I think I might have to treat myself ;-)