Stainless fossils

Old July 28th 03, 06:00 PM
PoRRo

Default Stainless fossils

Hi all

My fossil saga is continuing with a necklace
"Stainless Fossils".

http://porro.claymountain.com/fossil2.html

Feel free to comment

PöRRö
***********************************
http://porro.claymountain.com
http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/

Old July 29th 03, 02:03 AM
Cichlid

WOW Porro! I have admired you rwork for awhile. This piece is
wonderfully inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Denise

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:00:10 +0300, "PoRRo"
wrote:

Hi all

My fossil saga is continuing with a necklace
"Stainless Fossils".

http://porro.claymountain.com/fossil2.html

Feel free to comment

PöRRö
***********************************
http://porro.claymountain.com
http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/

Denise in Austin
http://tanstaafl512.tripod.com
Old July 29th 03, 03:07 PM
Diana Curtis

Porro, you have done it again. That necklace is just beautiful! Its wearable
art!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 29th 03, 04:41 PM
Sjpolyclay

My fossil saga is continuing with a necklace
"Stainless Fossils".

Gorgeous!!!! What a beautiful necklace you made with these...must have taken a
long time to get it all together.

So---did the "necklace police" ticket you for using two lobster claws? I think
it looks fine, just maybe a little more difficult to work the clasp. But then,
I have trouble with most clasps!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 30th 03, 02:40 PM
laura

"PoRRo" wrote in message
Hi all

My fossil saga is continuing with a necklace
"Stainless Fossils".

http://porro.claymountain.com/fossil2.html

Feel free to comment

I think it's lovely

Laura

Old July 31st 03, 04:05 PM
Sjpolyclay

I dont care which side the fork is on, as long as there is
good food in front of me!
Using two lobsters looks kind of neat too!

ummmm, now...forks and lobsters....I'm wondering where's the butter?( where's
the breakfast??) Never thought of lobster for breakfast before, but why not?

Old July 31st 03, 08:31 PM
PoRRo

I dont care which side the fork is on, as long as there is
good food in front of me!
Using two lobsters looks kind of neat too!

Diana

Grin. Yeah. True adult can use two lobsters as fork if she/he feels like

Giggling. Oookay, I should definately sleap more !

--
PöRRö

Old August 1st 03, 01:32 PM
Diana Curtis

LOL
I am trying to picture using a lobster as a fork. The claws might work!
Yes, please get some sleep!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44