Ruby...

Old August 16th 11, 09:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default Ruby...

My Great Neice Ruby Alexandrina arrived on August 27. I have a home
made baby bag with a pile of stuff in for her, but am making her a quilt
too. Just charm squares, but I'll quilt a motif in each square. Need
to go choose something for a border and some binding...
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 16th 11, 10:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 16/08/11 09:29, Kate XXXXXX wrote:
My Great Neice Ruby Alexandrina arrived on August 27. I have a home made
baby bag with a pile of stuff in for her, but am making her a quilt too.
Just charm squares, but I'll quilt a motif in each square. Need to go
choose something for a border and some binding...

July 27th? Or have you been using your crystal ball? Congratulations to
Great Aunt Kate XXXXXX and to the happy parents. Here's hoping that Ruby
eats & sleeps well and keeps healthy.

Lizzy
Old August 16th 11, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On 16/08/2011 10:11, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 16/08/11 09:29, Kate XXXXXX wrote:
My Great Neice Ruby Alexandrina arrived on August 27. I have a home made
baby bag with a pile of stuff in for her, but am making her a quilt too.
Just charm squares, but I'll quilt a motif in each square. Need to go
choose something for a border and some binding...

July 27th? Or have you been using your crystal ball? Congratulations to
Great Aunt Kate XXXXXX and to the happy parents. Here's hoping that Ruby
eats & sleeps well and keeps healthy.

Lizzy

Yes, July! Duh! Cannot brain today... I haz the Dumb!

Ruby seems to be growing well, and the pics are very cute. Her great
uncle John (my bro) says she's lovely. He always did like kids. If
there's one thing I regret it's that he never married.

I need to make Ruby a couple of outfits as well. Need to dig out the
baby patterns...

Old August 16th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

And what a lovely, sweet name. I don't launch into hysterics over it but I
do often wonder why babies must be named for dead presidents or towns in
Texas. Jenx has a new babe in her family and they've named her 'Violet'.
Beats the heck out of Hoover. Polly

Old August 16th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Awww..... congratulations! Sounds like some fun sewing ahead. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Ruby Value Jack Schmidling Jewelry 18 February 23rd 06 09:44 AM
What is a Yemenite Ruby? Freethought110 Jewelry 2 December 10th 03 03:47 PM
Thanks Ruby! Cheryl Isaak Needlework 0 November 10th 03 11:11 PM
help? --- thank you kandice!! and....Ruby Lane Kaytee Beads 2 September 24th 03 10:14 AM
Help request for identifying "ruby" Randall Long Jewelry 3 September 4th 03 02:57 AM