Lovely Eye Candy

Old August 12th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Lovely Eye Candy

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/547...l/interesting/ for
some stunning quilts

Carol in Auckland, NZ
Old August 13th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default library quilts Lovely Eye Candy

Howdy!

Lots of lovely, indeed.
Thanks for the link, Carol.

R/Sandy

Old August 13th 11, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Really enjoyed that, Carol. Thanks.

I gasped in delight at the gorgeous green quilt with orange butterflies.
Then I saw it was made by a namesake! Then I saw others by the same
lady and loved them too - definitely a case of 'I wish I'd made them'.

And, did you see the last group of three (56), by our Nann? Lovely
images.
..
In message ,
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 13th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann

Photos of a couple of my quilts are in that photostream.

I coordinated the bookshelf quilt that is hanging in the lobby of the
ALA Washington Office. (I didn't make the blocks but I set and quilted
them.)
The "Reading Kids" banners are in my library's youth services
department.

Nann

On Aug 12, 5:16*pm, wrote:
http://www.flickriver.com/groups/547...nteresting/for
some stunning quilts

Carol in Auckland, NZ

Old August 14th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

It was while looking for bookcase/bookshelf quilts, that I found that
link. Amazing workmanship.

Carol in Auckland, NZ

Old August 14th 11, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann

Carol, if you're on Facebook you can look up ALA Biblioquilters to see
the two bookshelf quilts that the group made for the ALA scholarship
auction in 2010 and 2011. the 2011 quilt has a Kindle on the bottom
shelf!

The bookshelf wallhangings I've made are on my Webshots site. Here's
one:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...56829410kwCJpP

HTH,

Nann

Old August 15th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I loved seeing the bookshelves and the items placed among the books. Just
struck me that a chia plant with green hair growing out of the head of one
president or another would be awfully funny. I know. I need to bring my
sense of humor up in one of the twelve-step programs I attend. Polly

Old August 15th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, Polly, some of those 12-step programs need that humor

I liked seeing these book-quilts, also! Great idea for raising funds
for the local libraries that are hurting for program funds!

Ginger in CA
bet 3 bookcase quilts would be a lot easier to pack than my three
bookcases of books!

LOVELY eye candy Dr. Sooz Beads 44 July 5th 12 01:51 PM
eye candy! Susan in VA Beads 2 January 24th 07 09:07 AM
Eye candy... Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 8 August 15th 06 03:53 AM
How about some eye candy? [email protected] Beads 2 July 7th 06 08:32 PM
Eye candy Fiddy Beads 2 March 14th 05 11:28 PM