eye candy

Old August 6th 11, 11:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default eye candy

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/open..._playback_link

Roberta in D
Old August 6th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Oh, how lovely. Thanks Roberta. That page of the Book of Kells is
almost too beautiful to contemplate.
..
In message , Roberta
writes
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/open...9774d6a677a4e4
4553d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_li nk

Roberta in D

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 7th 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

You're very welcome. I thought the detail photo looked very like a
Chinese dragon. Did she take liberties, or does the real BoK look like
that?
Roberta in D

.

Old August 7th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I can't recall the pictures individually; but the style in completely
right; and the blocks of Celtic work are certainly there - in the shapes
she used. What a very skilful lady.
..
In message , Roberta
writes

Old August 7th 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 06/08/2011 11:15, Roberta wrote:
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/open..._playback_link

Roberta in D

Wow!

They are all fabulous, but I really love Kells the best.

The music is perfect as well.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 7th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On 07/08/2011 10:09, Roberta wrote:
You're very welcome. I thought the detail photo looked very like a
Chinese dragon. Did she take liberties, or does the real BoK look like
that?
Roberta in D

Oh, yes, there are lots of creatures like that in the BoK. I have a
CDR book of it.

wrote:

Oh, how lovely. Thanks Roberta. That page of the Book of Kells is
almost too beautiful to contemplate.
.
In , Roberta
writes
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/open...9774d6a677a4e4
4553d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_lin k

Roberta in D

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Eye candy... Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 8 August 15th 06 03:53 AM
Some eye candy Su/Cutworks Beads 28 September 11th 04 05:16 AM
Eye Candy Candace Beads 11 August 10th 04 02:17 AM
Eye Candy 4-29-04 starlia Beads 2 April 29th 04 02:46 PM