Sculpting and my first auction

Old July 31st 03, 05:02 PM
CATH359

Default Sculpting and my first auction

Denise, she is just beautiful! You did a great job on her. The little bird is a
nice touch too.
Cathy
Old July 31st 03, 05:37 PM
Cichlid

Thanks Cathy. She is listening closely to her bird.
Denise

On 31 Jul 2003 16:02:39 GMT, (CATH359) wrote:

Denise, she is just beautiful! You did a great job on her. The little bird is a
nice touch too.
Cathy

Denise in Austin
http://tanstaafl512.tripod.com
Old July 31st 03, 09:58 PM
Juanita Floyd

Denise that is one of the most beautiful things I've seen almost ever!!! I used
to do a lot of sculpture work to sell on e Bay, but mostly animal figures and
sily looking people. They did quite well for a while, back when the economy
was better. Your work shows me what a novice I am!

Juanita

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rvnsbrk/

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.
Old August 1st 03, 02:14 AM
JSS

Denise, what a wonderful item!! EBay is slow right now but I hope the right
bidder appears. Good luck.
Jackie

..Take a look if you have a
minute.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=24 05&rd=1
.. I also have done some others,
like Neo and a swimmer. You can get to see them through this page.
http://tanstaafl512.tripod.com/more.html

Old August 1st 03, 02:35 AM
Cichlid

Thank you, Jackie. I had heard that Summer is not the time to try to
sell on ebay. However, I am trying to learn the e-bay ropes to be
ready for the auction of a Halloween wreath that a bunch of people
will be contributing pieces.
Denise

Old August 1st 03, 01:33 PM
Diana Curtis

Its hard to imagine how you get so much detail in such a tiny piece. Shes
quite a charmer!
Good luck on Ebay!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Cichlid" wrote in message

I made her because the topic came up of how few sculptors do "ethnic"
figures. I didn't get involved in all the debate, because I felt it
was started by someone who just wanted to stir up the group, and I
have seen some beautiful ones out there. But the conversation got me
motivated. She was a joy to make. I'm such a vigin at this e-bay
stuff, but I think I did the listing right.Take a look if you have a
minute.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=24 05&
rd=1

My latest path on my polymer clay journey has led me to sculpting. I
am really enjoying it. I have to use one of those l;ighted magnifyers
to do them. I'm so into the details. I also have done some others,
like Neo and a swimmer. You can get to see them through this page.
http://tanstaafl512.tripod.com/more.html
I am working on an old fisherman to give to my Dad for his birthday,
but I don't have the pics up yet. Doing the wrinkles was interesting.

Denise
co-motivator and co-moderator for MSATClayArt
http://tanstaafl512.tripod.com
http://hobbystage.net/art/denise_in_austin/