Waaay OT; Muslim cartoons.

Old February 13th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Ot sentences that are hard to say was Goodbye -

On 2/12/06 4:28 PM, in article ,
"Bob & Marg Whittleton" wrote:
snip

Actually, Dawne - dried currents aren't currents at all - the name came
from the French - 'raisins de corinth' or Corinth grapes. So what we
call currents (when baking something like a fruit cake) are actually a
type of raisin. (just as we call the fat, white raisins - sultanas).

Trader Joe's has currents and Corinth raisins and a million other dried
fruits. The currents are reddish when soaked.

Cheryl

Old February 13th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Amber" wrote in message
oups.com...
Rødgrød med fløde

I had a tour with a bunch of Danes, and they taught me to say that. At
least, they TRIED to teach me to say that. Each morning, instead of saying
good morning, I'd say that instead, and it had them all rollong with
laughter!

Catherine
--
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za

Old February 13th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

heeh. My suggestion: rulthgrulth melth flulth with a glottal stop,
usethe throat instead of the tongue.

Old February 17th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Yes please.

I won't try saying it, I may try making it!

Catherine

"Amber" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a good recipie for rødgrød if anyone wants one. Currants are
not mandatory.