Ot about colors

Old January 29th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Old Houses WAS Ot about colors

"Helen McClaine" wrote in message
Hey, Judy! We ... I should say our *house* is in Astoria. (We're
currently in Chula Vista, CA.) Can't wait to get back to dewy Oregon!

Astoria is so nice. Also, I lived in Chula Vista once, about twenty five
years ago.
Judy

Old January 29th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
lucretia borgia wrote:

Chris Howard wrote:

Fortunately, it's not difficult to find rug
pads that are designed to go between rugs and floors.
Also, you do want to take the rugs up and clean under
them periodically. The grit that goes through the rug
combined with traffic can grind the grit against the
floor. Having a rug pad that stuff doesn't go through
helps, but even with a good pad you'll get stuff under
the carpet around the edges.

More if you lift the corner and sweep stuff under lol

Well, yeah ;-) Alas, my kids seem to do that
all the time. I have to remember to lift up the edges
frequently and find all sorts of stuff stashed under
there!

The plasterers who did my bathroom swept their debris down the pipe
chase, not realizing that it would all end up on the basement floor,
where I would find it and curse them.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old January 29th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Judy wrote:
"Helen McClaine" wrote in message
Hey, Judy! We ... I should say our *house* is in Astoria. (We're
currently in Chula Vista, CA.) Can't wait to get back to dewy Oregon!

Astoria is so nice. Also, I lived in Chula Vista once, about twenty five
years ago.
Judy

I thought that about Astoria too, until just this month! I just got
back on
Tuesday from spending two weeks in Astoria, and I was completely
miserable
with all the rain and dampness. Never thought I'd be begging to come
back
to cold, snowy, icy Minnesota!

Jinx

Old January 30th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote in message
ups.com...

Judy wrote:
"Helen McClaine" wrote in message
Hey, Judy! We ... I should say our *house* is in Astoria. (We're
currently in Chula Vista, CA.) Can't wait to get back to dewy Oregon!

Astoria is so nice. Also, I lived in Chula Vista once, about twenty five
years ago.
Judy

I thought that about Astoria too, until just this month! I just got
back on
Tuesday from spending two weeks in Astoria, and I was completely
miserable
with all the rain and dampness. Never thought I'd be begging to come
back
to cold, snowy, icy Minnesota!

I love the rain. It has rained here for months and it would be nice to have
a few days of sun, but I do love the rain. Right now, it is pouring and
very windy.
Judy

Old January 30th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Chris Howard wrote:

That is EXACTLY what my Mom has Dianne, even the leg swelling. She is
still in the very early stages of trying to treat the problem.

I really feel for your mother. It can be *very* painful and keep you
from living a normal life. I'm lucky in that I don't have constant
pain. But I can't walk far. Biking was my salvation last year, and I
can't wait for spring so I can once again ride.

A rubbery pad, or one like the felt ones put under large area rugs might
be just the ticket for her. I wish her the very best and hope that
physical therapy will resolve the issue.

Dianne

Thanks Dianne, I'll pass that along to her and let you know how her
recovery goes!

3rd speech Brian Christiansen Quilting 2 June 24th 05 06:20 PM
peacock colors Julia Altshuler Quilting 27 February 4th 04 04:26 PM
re peacock colors Roberta Zollner Quilting 0 January 27th 04 11:03 AM
Colors NoraBalcer Yarn 4 October 31st 03 02:55 PM
AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite Babydi General Crafting 0 August 24th 03 06:30 AM