cute cat quilt

Old April 9th 04, 08:16 AM
Suequiltmail

Default cute cat quilt

Hi all,
I was reading the newsletter from The Calico Cat quilt
shop over in Auburn, WA and they had a link to their
latest cat quilt pattern. I had seen it in their booth at
Sew Expo in Puyallup and thought it was hilarious.
Since my hubby is still a firefighter I particularly
liked the block of the fire cat.

Here's the web address if you want to take a look.
(If not, just ignore!)

http://thecalicocat.com/bomonth1.htm

I haven't actually gotten over to their actual physical
location yet (don't get over the mountains much),
but hope to soon. They always come up with cute
things.

SueB
Old April 9th 04, 02:04 PM
Polly Esther

Thank you SueB. A very pretty shop, I enjoyed the tour but why are they so
expensive? Do they have their fabrics hauled in by yak or are they special
fabrics? Polly

Old April 9th 04, 02:53 PM
Louise

That is so cute! I probably wouldn't make it myself, but I love looking at
it!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 9th 04, 09:08 PM
TerriLee in WA

Suequiltmail wrote:

Hi all,
I was reading the newsletter from The Calico Cat quilt
shop over in Auburn, WA and they had a link to their
latest cat quilt pattern. I had seen it in their booth at
Sew Expo in Puyallup and thought it was hilarious.
Since my hubby is still a firefighter I particularly
liked the block of the fire cat.

Here's the web address if you want to take a look.
(If not, just ignore!)

http://thecalicocat.com/bomonth1.htm

I haven't actually gotten over to their actual physical
location yet (don't get over the mountains much),
but hope to soon. They always come up with cute
things.

SueB

Well, when you do get over here, phone me up. The Cat is my home LQS,
and any excuse to go is a good one.
--
TerriLee in WA (state) USA
Virtual Gypsy
Old April 10th 04, 01:29 AM
Suequiltmail

I was reading the newsletter from The Calico Cat quilt
shop over in Auburn, WA...I haven't actually gotten over to their actual

physical
location yet

SueB

Well, when you do get over here, phone me up. The Cat is my home LQS,
and any excuse to go is a good one.
--
TerriLee in WA (state) USA

Thanks TerriLee. I know I'm coming for the
big quilt show at Seattle Center in August.
Our local sewing store charters a bus, so
that's how I get to things most times.
I hope to meet little Sophia one of these
days, too. Her mom makes her sound like
the perfect baby. (My boys weren't
that way -- too much Italian in them, I
think; got it from me).