Karen's Thoughts

Old March 12th 04, 04:31 PM
Meredith

Last I checked, they do have it in the grocery stores in NH. Unless
Nashua is an exception to the rule, which I doubt...

Meredith

Karen C - California wrote:
In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

Let me know what aisle Beau is in!

Oh, yeah, it's been so long since I lived on the East Coast that I forgot ...
you poor unfortunates don't have a wine aisle in your grocery stores.

Yet another reason you have to move out here, Cheryl!

In some stores, the wine shelf is directly across from the cheese cooler. Set
a chair in that aisle, and let Sheena take up permanent residence.

Old March 12th 04, 04:49 PM
Dr. Brat

Karen C - California wrote:
In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

Let me know what aisle Beau is in!

Oh, yeah, it's been so long since I lived on the East Coast that I forgot ...
you poor unfortunates don't have a wine aisle in your grocery stores

Yes, we do. Cheryl was making a play on words and you missed it.

Yet another reason you have to move out here, Cheryl!

No reason is good enough to make any sane person leave New England.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old March 12th 04, 04:58 PM
Caryn

No reason is good enough to make any sane person leave New England.

Not even to get away from the snow and Nor'easters? lol

Caryn (the nomad)
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old March 12th 04, 05:13 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 3/12/04 11:58 AM, in article
, "Caryn"
wrote:

No reason is good enough to make any sane person leave New England.

Not even to get away from the snow and Nor'easters? lol

Nope - not even that!
Cheryl

Old March 12th 04, 05:37 PM
Lucille

Never, say never. I swore on my very life that I would never move from my
beloved New York to "HORRORS" Florida. Well guess where I live now? I
still would like to live in my favorite city, New York, but I'm happy and
satisfied here. I will admit it took quite an adjustment in attitude but I
did it.
Lucille

"
No reason is good enough to make any sane person leave New England.

Amen to that! Visit elsewhere, assuredly, move NEVER!

Cheryl

Old March 12th 04, 05:46 PM
Caryn

Never, say never. I swore on my very life that I would never move from my
beloved New York to "HORRORS" Florida. Well guess where I live now? I
still would like to live in my favorite city, New York, but I'm happy and
satisfied here. I will admit it took quite an adjustment in attitude but I
did it.
Lucille

"
No reason is good enough to make any sane person leave New England.

I love NYC, but was living on Long Island and just hated the attitudes of the
people. That and I could never master that lip curl thing that Long Island
girls seem to have on their faces a lot of the time (sorta like Elvis), so
leaving LI for Ohio for college wasn't that hard. I intended to return to NYC
eventually.

But, life happened, and I married a great guy from Ohio and we sorta ended up
living in that college town for a while. Work took him, and therefore me and
the kids, to Michigan, and now to VA.

I am very glad I had all that time in the midwest to learn to live at a
different pace, because if I'd gone straight from NY to VA I'd have lost it.
Things here are definately at a much slower pace, and that takes adjustment!

Caryn
Old March 12th 04, 05:49 PM
madeupagin

Last I checked, they do have it in the grocery stores in NH. Unless
Nashua is an exception to the rule, which I doubt...

I very seriously doubt NH would have been chosen as the Free State had there
not been beer and wine in the grocery stores.

Tere, a porc

~~Thanks for noticing me. ~~ Eeyore

Thoughts and Prayers Debbie B Beads 1 March 20th 04 10:19 PM
Prayers and thoughts needed EL Beads 14 September 18th 03 09:33 PM
More good thoughts needed saucy Beads 3 August 8th 03 10:18 PM