Printing out the SAL

Old March 19th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Printing out the SAL

On 3/19/09 4:24 PM, "lucille" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, "MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:

*snip*
MargW

You're welcome. I've no doubt you'll find something fun!

Also, I just uploaded into the files section a 2 page file of the various
colorways I pulled. Supposedly, Yahoo is sending a message to the group,
but who knows. I'm still having trouble uploading the photos.

ellice

I only saw one photo and when I tried to get the PDF file I got a message
saying it wasn't "Accessible."

I have no idea what the issue is with the files. But I may re-upload them
in a while. Hopefully someone else will check that they can see them - one
is pdf, the other Word.

WRT pictures - I'm almost done uploading, and then will re-organize the
album. Yahoo is being finicky.

Ellice

Old March 19th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 3/19/09 5:18 PM, "lucille" wrote:

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
lucille wrote:

wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:24 pm, "lucille" wrote:
"ellice" wrote in message

On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, "MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 3/19/09 9:11 AM, "MargW" wrote:

I found when I went to Laura Perin's freebies, that only the
latest
freebie would print out when following the instructions on the
site.
Maybe I missed the instructions for selecting just one pattern.

If you encounter the same problem, simply highlight the pattern
you
want, ^C (control+C for copy), and paste it (^V - Control+V) into
Word
document. You can then save and print it.

Good hint for people.

Looking at the instructions, I think I'm going to have to buy
some of
the ribbon floss since I only have a couple of colours in my
stash, and
they aren't the ones I want to use.

MargW

FWIW, there are a bunch of threads that will work in lieu of the
1/16"
ribbon floss. I'm in the midst of getting Yahoo to load the
photos I
took
of 8 colorways, with a couple of sub-variations. Instead of ribbon
floss I
used either Petite Sparkle Rays, Fyrewerks (slightly bigger),
Neon Rays,
and
1/16 Kreinik ribbon. Personally, I just don't like working with
the
riboon
floss, and find the PSR nicer to work with.

Ellice

Thanks, Ellice:

I suspect that is what I'll end up doing. I have lots of different
fibers to play with, so I'm sure I can come up with something that
works.

MargW

You're welcome. I've no doubt you'll find something fun!

Also, I just uploaded into the files section a 2 page file of the
various
colorways I pulled. Supposedly, Yahoo is sending a message to the
group,
but who knows. I'm still having trouble uploading the photos.

ellice

I only saw one photo and when I tried to get the PDF file I got a
message
saying it wasn't "Accessible."

I can view the photos, but the files come up as unaccessible.

Donna in Virginia

I can only view one photo and the files come up inaccessible for me too.

LUcille,

I clicked on the one picture, and the rest came up for me.

Yep--I tried again a moment ago and they all came up like good little
soldiers. I still couldn't get into the file.

OK - I still have about 5 more photos to upload. Should be about 5-10
minutes the way things are going.

Then I will re-upload the files - I have no idea why they are not
accessible. Very weird.

Ellice

Old March 19th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"ellice" wrote in message
On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, "MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:

[...]

I did some poking around and found a note on Yahoo's help forum stating that
the inaccessible message isn't at all unusual and happens every so often.
The suggestion there was to tell Yahoo about it. They will then fix it and
it will stay fixed for a while only to go nutty all over again.

Old March 20th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

"ellice" wrote in message
On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, �"MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:

[...]

I'm glad it wasn't just me. After the problems Cheryl had with me
which we figured was because of AOL, I was wondering if AOL would
the problem for this too.

Nancy
Old March 20th 09, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Yahoo ills - was Printing out the SAL

Hey guys,

As owner of several Yahoo lists - sometimes Yahoo has some digestive issues.
As of 6 AM here, I could view everything....

Cheryl

Old March 20th 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

"ellice" wrote in message
On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, "MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:

[...]

And Yahoo will just do weird things - for example all AOL members of a group
are suddenly "spam" or just removed.

Old March 20th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Hey guys,

As owner of several Yahoo lists - sometimes Yahoo has some digestive
issues.
As of 6 AM here, I could view everything....

Cheryl

Me too, both the Word and the PDF file opened with no problem at all.

Old March 20th 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

And Yahoo will just do weird things - for example all AOL members of a group
are suddenly "spam" or just removed.

Thank you, Cheryl! This explains an anomaly in another yahoo group!

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music

Printing help? Johanna Gibson Quilting 3 January 22nd 08 03:39 PM
Printing on fabric Julianne Seekel Quilting 4 November 27th 05 07:46 PM
Printing my own fabrics. Wendys Quilting 11 June 8th 05 07:04 PM
?s re fabric printing Kellie J. Berger Quilting 15 June 15th 04 03:42 PM
Printing Bud Spotts Marketplace 1 December 28th 03 05:44 PM