Carol's HUG....

Old July 9th 03, 11:33 PM
Kellie J. Berger

Default Carol's HUG....

I delivered the HUG to Carol! I finished it while in Charleston....I regret
that the label i made to put on the back was left at home and didn't get put
on, but i will make sure it does somehow, someway..... and i did write her a
letter explaining HUGs and what hers meant, and who had contributed.

here are a few pictures....

http://www.hamiltonpipeband.org/bergerfamily/carol.htm as you can see David
shaved his head in support of Carol....!

Thanks to each and everyone of you who helped me with this! It brought
tears to both their eyes and mine!

Kellie

Old July 10th 03, 09:46 PM
DDM

That was a lovely thing you did, Kellie.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

y.com...

Old July 11th 03, 12:00 AM
Pat in Virginia

Yippee! You made a lovely quilt Kellie ... I recognize a few bits
from my stash! Funny, just this week I had that floral print box
out for a certain project, so they rang a bell when I saw the
photo. Be sure to tell Carol that the best wishes and prayers
continue. PAT in VA/USA