I now have an update on the truck

Old January 23rd 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default I now have an update on the truck

Just talked to DH and they have finally found out what is wrong with
the truck. It has two cracked heads. He has been fighting with this
problem ever since he bought the truck and before that and they are
just now finding out the problem. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????

DH is now talking to the District Manager and BOY did he get things
stirred up. LOL The manager of the shop he is at now is SUPER nice to
DH now, he is in fear of his job.

I am praying that because of all the money and grief these shops (4
this breakdown) have caused him this time someone else should eat the
cost of this repair bill. This shop should have ran the tests that DH
asked for a long time ago and this would have been caught. He has lost
so much money because of it. As of 17th of this month he has been
brokedown for FOUR MONTHS because of peoples stupidity.

Old January 23rd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

Glad that someone is FINALLY running the necessary tests to repair the
truck. Sorry yall are having this problem!
Barbara in FL

Old January 23rd 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
wrote:

Just talked to DH and they have finally found out what is wrong with
the truck. It has two cracked heads.

Incompetence of the finest order. Can you add a loss of earnings amount
to the bill?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

I sure wish we could. Earl would probably own THAT shop. Would rather
have the money tho.

Old January 24th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Somebody needs to pay for it, besides you guys!!! I'd be steamed too! I hope
they get their butts in gear and get your truck fixed *correctly* this time
and they eat the cost.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

ups.com...

Truck update GrammyKathy Quilting 12 December 8th 06 04:46 AM
Update to the Crestfallen Update! Melissa in NJ Quilting 4 March 17th 05 06:53 PM
Squishie thank you and a quick update! Cina Quilting 4 May 24th 04 01:49 AM
Crochet update newsletter C M Crafts General Crafting 0 October 30th 03 01:16 PM