TDB is back

Old January 9th 04, 11:02 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Default TDB is back

Well, actually, he had to stay 'home' because he has grown up to be a big
sturdy quilted boy. So I took the battle ribbons with me in my backpack to
down under for quilters I met on the way to sign and admire all the
signatures.

Sydney, Blue Mountains and Melbourne in Australia and in New Zealand to
Aukland, Napier, Rotorua, Wellington in North Island and then to
Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown and lots of other non-quilting places.

In Rotorua he got signed by a quilt designer who has been written up in
quilt magazines (I bought 2 of her patterns)

I'll sign him as soon as I can write legibly again

Where is his home base?? He is nice and safe here in Maine hanging on my
quilt rail. Does he ever get homesick I wonder??

Mim - in horribly cold Maine - I think my blood got thin in all that
wonderful sunshine :-) :-) :-) my smiley is wearing a stocking cap

Old January 9th 04, 02:58 PM
Patti

It's grand to see you home safe and sound, Mim.
I bet it was a wonderful holiday/adventure. You'll need to sit by the
fire and thicken up your blood before venturing out.
..
In article , "Miriam \"Mim\"
Spencer" writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 9th 04, 03:15 PM
frood

Glad you are back home safe and sound, Mim! Please tell us more about this
round of travel!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 9th 04, 09:46 PM
Butterfly

SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE's
HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now tell 'bout your escapades : )
Butterfly (that should keep us reading for a bit ; )

Old January 10th 04, 02:34 AM
Sarah Curry

*I* knew he'd never left, but can hardly WAIT to see the Battle Ribbons
with the new sigs!!

"Home base" is with ME, Mim! I'm his MUM, after all!

And he's a grownup now (but still a GUY ... doesn't ask directions, even
when he's lost, as he was once :-)

And folks, if you can get IN on Mim's travelogue, DO! It's just great!

Grins,

Sairey in Las Cruces, NM (who'll WAIT for TDB, until Mim can write :-) )

Old January 11th 04, 06:24 PM
Dr. Quilter

Hi Mim, good to hear from you too. This is wonderful, Sarah, Krysia,
Mim, all posting! )

Miriam "Mim" Spencer wrote:

[...]

Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)