I'm back!

Old December 4th 03, 10:00 PM
Dragonfly

Default I'm back!

I tried a usenet newsgroup forwarder for awhile...it let me "read" r.c.t.q.,
but I couldn't post. *That* was a bummer! Me, read messages but not
reply?!?!??! I think NOT!!!!

Now I'm trying supernews which is free the first 30 days then it will be
less than $5 a month. AND (if this shows up), I can POST! And use Outlook
Express to read messages, like I like to do!

Hey....it's mini-celebration time!!!

Dragonfly

Old December 4th 03, 10:47 PM
Taria

Hi Dragonfly. I see you. Glad to have you back.
We'll celebrate along with you!
Taria

Old December 4th 03, 11:07 PM
Anne

Not sure if this would help, but you might try news.individual.net. They ask you
to register but do not charge. Getting the password by return email takes about
one day. I've been using them for almost a year and no troubles at all. I use
Netscape to read and post though; not sure if "Look Out Express" will work but
you could check it out. NAYY
http://news.individual.net/
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Old December 5th 03, 12:28 AM
Diana Curtis

Welcome back Dragonfly! Ohhh good. .we have both our Butterfly and Dragonfly
back now... and recently our BigBear was around... now we need Sairey to
drop in as well.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old December 5th 03, 01:16 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Dragonfly" wrote:

I tried a usenet newsgroup forwarder for awhile...it let me "read" r.c.t.q.,
but I couldn't post. *That* was a bummer! Me, read messages but not
reply?!?!??! I think NOT!!!!

Now I'm trying supernews which is free the first 30 days then it will be
less than $5 a month. AND (if this shows up), I can POST! And use Outlook
Express to read messages, like I like to do!

Hey....it's mini-celebration time!!!

Dragonfly

Woohoo! It's good to see you, Pam!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old December 5th 03, 08:18 AM
Patti

Great to see you Dragonfly - I wondered where you were. Thought all
that commuting was getting to you big time. Now I see that's not the
case (from your other post). So sorry about that. I really hope
something works out for you soon.
..
In article , Dragonfly
writes
I tried a usenet newsgroup forwarder for awhile...it let me "read" r.c.t.q.,
but I couldn't post. *That* was a bummer! Me, read messages but not
reply?!?!??! I think NOT!!!!

Now I'm trying supernews which is free the first 30 days then it will be
less than $5 a month. AND (if this shows up), I can POST! And use Outlook
Express to read messages, like I like to do!

Hey....it's mini-celebration time!!!

Dragonfly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 5th 03, 07:21 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Aren't I enough for you anymore? SOB! Wahhhhh!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old December 5th 03, 10:30 PM
SusanTorrens

In article , "Dragonfly"
writes:

Now I'm trying supernews which is free the first 30 days then it will be
less than $5 a month. AND (if this shows up), I can POST! And use Outlook
Express to read messages, like I like to do!

Hey....it's mini-celebration time!!!

Dragonfly

Glad to see you back!

Susan, from Kingston ON
quilting in Florida (what else?)

Old December 5th 03, 11:23 PM
Diana Curtis

Now, how does one answer a question like that without shooting onesself in
the foot?
You never were enough for me??
Um.. youre more than enough?
Variety is the spice of life?