[ADVERT] For Sale, New Hermes ATX Pantograph

Old January 10th 04, 06:26 PM
PrecisionHawaii

Default [ADVERT] For Sale, New Hermes ATX Pantograph

Aloha Gang,
I am all CNC at this time and have an older, Large, ATX Pantograph, Two font
holders, milling spindle, no motor, nor motor bracket,useable new motor is
available for $100 w/no bracket,as an extra. Pantograph is $3,200 New and
complete (though no fonts), Asking $800 (or best offer), less motor ($100 more)
plus shipping to your location. New CNC cutting edge tech also
available.Inquire and thank you for your intrest.
Best regards,
Christian

Christian Grunewald
Precision Modelmaking Technologies
Hawaii
(808) 622-9005

www.modelmaster.com
www.artcam.com
www.3dclipart.net (our scanning and model site, still a work in progress,
real cool stuff coming soon)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Those thinking that something is impossible, should not disturb the ones doing
it!
The only reliable way to predict the future, is to create it
Old January 11th 04, 07:46 PM

I cant find a price posted on the web, any one know what this little marvel
will cost me in round numbers??

Les
Old January 12th 04, 08:01 AM
PrecisionHawaii

Aloha Les,
ArtCAM Pro and ArtCAM Jewelsmith (more geared to what you want to do) are very
powerful tools.If you want to know please feel to contact me. I bought ArtCAM
as a retail customer, 7 years ago. after I saw the power and potential of this
software, I became a dealer and one of the few trainers outside of Model
Master, who has the exclusive distributorship, for Jewelsmith in North America.
What do you want to do? I will look at you application and show you how to get
to market faster and do things you were never dreamed possible. Drop me a line,
give me a call or give me a good time to call and I will call you. You won't
believe the potential for you business.

Best regards,
Christian

Christian Grunewald