AD - New Work & Update - Tink

Old February 8th 05, 04:49 PM
Tinkster

Default AD - New Work & Update - Tink

So far, 2005 has been a very wild ride: Lots of good things and not so
good thing going on. And I seem to be in the center of the swirling
vortex of it all.

I won't get into the bad/trying things much. Suffice to say that
before long I will be unmarried for the first time in almost 30 years.
And many, many people in my life have needed me lately, to the point
that I was getting sucked pretty dry.

I prefer to focus on the positive! And I have a LOT of positive things
going on both personally and business-wise!

* An article about me and my work will be in the #2 2005 issue of The
Bead Release, the publication of the ISGB.

*An article BY me will be in the same issue. I wrote about the new
Glass Pavilion here in Toledo.

* I've been asked to sit on the Editorial Board for The Bead Release,
and I accepted. My focus will be Education and Professional
Development. I'll be in need of writers, so please drop me an email if
you're interested.

* The new Glass Art Collector Cards will be out soon, and I'm really
excited about them! I'm card #13, which is particularly cool. That's
my lucky number.

* I'm teaching in several venues this year, including Ft. Wayne,
Indiana, Louisville, KY and somewhere in NJ. LOL! I'm busily putting
together my student packs, which will include some way way way cool
stuff. Did I mention the packs will be COOL???

* I'm very involved in the new Glass Pavilion project here in Toledo.
The glass program here will be quadrupling, and I will be teaching
more classes. Including a ten week beginning flameworking class this
fall.

* My ex got me the coolest Happy Divorce present: The pinball machine
I've been wanting! It's a Bally "Party Zone", and I love it! Of
course, it went belly-up the second day I had it, and the repair guy
has been coming over three or four times a week to work on it. LOL!

Anyway, with so much going on, I simply haven't been able to focus on
torching. But I'm slowing gearing back up, and have posted new work
today. Thanks for listening AND for looking!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old February 8th 05, 05:19 PM
Diana Curtis

Hugs for the not so wonderful stuff going on in your life.
Applause for the new and always wonderful stuff on your site!
A nap after reading all the things coming up in your future! :-)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old February 8th 05, 06:32 PM
starlia

You have been really busy. I loved hearing about all the positive things
going on. I wish I could get up your way to take a class.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old February 8th 05, 06:40 PM
Tinkster

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:32:50 -0600, "starlia"
wrote:

You have been really busy. I loved hearing about all the positive things
going on. I wish I could get up your way to take a class.

Thanks, Starlia...

Oh, and I meant to post a direct link to my favorite piece of the day.
It's a hollow of the most luscious deep sparkle teal I've ever seen:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/devildbs2.jpg

Old February 8th 05, 07:55 PM
Carol in SLC

Oh, and I meant to post a direct link to my favorite piece of the day.
It's a hollow of the most luscious deep sparkle teal I've ever seen:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/devildbs2.jpg

Oooohhhhhhhh - FABULOUS!! For sale???????

Carol in SLC
New stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/kalera2.jpg
Old February 8th 05, 08:49 PM
Carol in SLC

Yepper! I named this hollow "Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"... I am
LOVING this glass, and wish I had more than a couple of rods of it.
You can see the info he

SOLD!!! I looked on the bead page for it, LOL!!!

Old February 8th 05, 08:54 PM
Tinkster

Uh Oh. A fellow RCBer beat you to it :-( I know I'll be playing with
it some more though. I'm sorry :-(

Old February 8th 05, 10:10 PM

Tinkster wrote:
* I'm teaching in several venues this year, including Ft. Wayne,
Indiana, Louisville, KY and somewhere in NJ. LOL! I'm busily putting
together my student packs, which will include some way way way cool
stuff. Did I mention the packs will be COOL???

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Louisville? I live just outside of there. If I could afford it, I'd
sign up for your class.

-Amber.

Old February 8th 05, 10:32 PM
Tinkster

Yep! I'll be in Louisville in the middle of April. You can contact
Bonnie Blincoe for more info at: bonniebeads @ hotmail.com without the
spaces. Let me know if you don't hear back from her and I'll try to
hook you up with someone else from the group. Do you know Harriet down
there (kybeadmaker on WC)?

Hope to see you there, Amber!