Looking for Leisure Arts Leaflet #241

Old January 28th 04, 09:40 PM
Amanda Setzer

Default Looking for Leisure Arts Leaflet #241

I am desperately looking for a cross-stitch pattern book, its by
Leisure Arts, Leaflet #241. The title is "The Friendship Collection
from Suzy's Zoo." I think the year is 1982, but I'm not sure. If any
knows where I can find a copy, I would love to know. Thanks!!
Old January 31st 04, 08:49 AM
Ruthie

COUNTED STITCH STUFF FOR SWAP OR SALE

….****do NOT use the reply key!!!***… unmunge the addy in my sig!

I have a lot of things to swap or sell! E-mail me for scans. I have
listed the prices I will sell them for, but you can use them to figure
out what to swap with me. After my sig, I will list some things I am
looking for.

Here’s what I have:

BOX FOR BOBBINS. This is really a tackle box I bought to hold bobbins,
before I switched to Stitch Bows. Will hold as many bobbins as a Darice
box the same size. One corner was broken and mended, so it’s about worth
the postage to send it to you..

DARICE BOBBIN BOX. Elderly but in great shape. Has a few plastic
bobbins, and many cardboard ones that have been written on. Worth about
$1.50.

SUNSET NEEDLEPOINT book. Good shape. Several nice projects. Pub 1977.
Worth $3.00

NEEDLEPOINT BASICS. Includes 2 stitch ‘n learn pre-punched cards, and a
sampler pillow pattern. Great for a beginner. 50 cents.

VALENTINE PILLOW KITS. These are kits to cross stitch upon a small
heart-shaped pillow (provided). The pattern is of a teddy bear with a
heart-shaped balloon, with the caption, “Love is in the air.” From
Pixie Dust Too’s “pillow of the month” club. I have two of these, $6 apiece.

HAND-EZE GLOVES. Size 4M. DH forgot how big my hands are! I have two for
$3 each. (no scan.)

5 1/2 INCH HOOP. The kind with the plastic outside and the metal springy
thing on the inside. I can’t figure out how to get my fabric in it and
keep it square. $1. (no scan)

Lenses for MagEyes headset, 2x. New and in packaging. $2.00 (no scan)

The following are all from grab bags I got at my LNS. There were a lot
of duplicates!

FAITHWURKS CHRISTMAS TREE – O pattern for ornament and fob. FW35. Tiny.
25 cents. I have three.

CURTIS BOEHRINGER patterns: “Noah” from the Noah’s Ark series;
The Little Stitching Angel “I (heart) stitching”;
Antique Teddies “I (heart) You” and
Antique Teddies “March” in which an intrepid bear is tangled in his
kite’s string. Really cute.
I have two apiece of these. 50 cents. No scan.

PRAIRIE SCHOOLER 2001 SANTA. I have two. 50 cents.

IRON ON VELOUR TRANSFERS with a garden theme. Still in package, but
shopworn. 25 cents.

INSPIRATIONS book 1, from Forever In My Heart. Two simple patterns for
“Begin to weave, andf God will provide the thread,” and “Thy word is a
lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my pain.” $1.50

THE SOCIAL GREEK. A bunch of designs for the Delta Gamma sorority. 25 cents.

SEASON OF THANKS from X-APPEAL. By Abby Middleton. Two cute fall-themed
designs: a nice verse on “count your blessings,” and a pumpkin with
“Blessings of the season.” Quite nice. $1.50

TWINKLE from Lavender Wings. Cute star design with “Twinkle all the
way.” The star is wearing a winter cap. 75 cents.

MILL HILL BUTTONS. Two cards (2 buttons each) of a Native American
girl’s face;
$1. each card.

DEBBIE MUMM BUTTONS. One card (2) of potted flowers. $1.

HEARTSTRINGS SEASONS OF THE HEART. I have two of these. There are twelve
hearts in a set, one for each month. The packages have been opened, but
all 12 patterns are there. If there were treasures, they’re gone; but
the Mill Hill numbers are listed. Nice patterns. $7 per set.

MY TREE WAS PURR-FECT by Sweetheart Company, with 3 buttons. Pretty darn
cute, simple pattern. $2.

SOPHIE SPRINGFIELD by Calico Crossroads. Cue little springtime angel. $1.00

JUST A LITTLE FLAKEY by DKJ originals. At a guess, this came with 4
buttons, 3 snowflakes and a snowman, but they’re gone now. They *may*
still be available from Just Another Button Company. The pattern does
*not* contain substitute stitching. 25 cents.

PLASTIC CANVAS: These are from a lot I got on e-bay.

New World of Plastic Canvas by Erica Wilson. I6 needlepoint designs.
Pub. 1977. Boxes, totes, wallet, more. $2.

ASN’s “Easy To Make Plastic Canvas Projects, Volume I” pub. 1981. Place
mats, tissue covers, picture frame, etc. $1.50

Home Fashion Book. 20 plastic canvas projects; pub. 1980. $2.

Projects for Baby. Pub. 1981, but the 14 plastic canvas projects are
timeless. Pretty cute. $1.50.

Needlepoint Totes For Plastic Canvas. 10 projects. Leisure Arts # 173,
Pub 1980, but most of the designs are not too dated. The others could be
trendy with a slight color change! g $1.

Roses In Bloom in Plastic Canvas; Leisure Arts leaflet. 6 patterns. 25
cents.

Needlepoint Projects for Plastic Canvas. Leisure Arts #138, pub. 1978,
but not too dated. 13 household type projects. $1.

Geometric Needlepoint Designs. Like this is totally groovy, man, and the
colors will blow your mind! However, they are charted in such a way that
you pick your own colors. Only the book covers make your wyws hurt.
From the Dover Needlework Series, and really quite nice. $4.00

E-mail me for scans – but DON’T HIT “REPLY”!!!! un-munge this:

Alowan atty earthlink dotty net

I’m LOOKING FOR:
Margaret & Margaret patterns 6, 8, 10a, 13, 21, 22, 38, 44, 46, and 50
through 58.

Almost anything from Textile Heritage, especially spectacle cases and
sachets, especially Victorian Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Irises,
Lilac Time, and Ancient Thistles. The patterns are what I really want,
but I sure won’t turn down a kit.

Patterns for, or with, the following flowers & herbs: Iris, rosemary,
azalea, rhododendron, trillium, columbine, lavender, peonies, but NOT
roses!

If you have none of the above, I’ll settle for floss (preferably DMC),
or actual money!

Thanks,

Ruthie in Colorado