Enabling times too

Old December 17th 03, 10:11 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Enabling times too

Monday I brought my knitting to my mammogram appointment - I am making DD a
scarf out the "fake fur" yarn. The other women were so busy playing with it,
I took out my purse project and got more oohs and ahhs. Sent them all to
A.C. Moore for the yarn and to the LNS for the cross stitch stuff.

Going off topic to chocolate

Today, I went in to TJ's to pick up a just a few things - big bars of
chocolate, some nuts for my brother in law, desserts to bring to my folks
house. Left with chocolate dipped apricots ( I know I could have done it
myself), Mocha Chai Almonds (so good), a TJ's chicken pot pie, lemon chili
and garlic pistachios, crab cakes........

Also introduced a woman to all the joys of Trader Joe's - the cheeses, the
nuts, the dried fruits, the frozen foods. Her cart was over flowing when I
saw her last!

Cheryl

Old December 18th 03, 04:32 AM
Lin706

a TJ's chicken pot pie, lemon chili
and garlic pistachios, crab cakes........

Also introduced a woman to all the joys of Trader Joe's -

Pray tell - where is this haven of goodies located? Lemon chili?????
Old December 18th 03, 04:37 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/17/03 11:32 PM, in article
, "Lin706"
wrote:

a TJ's chicken pot pie, lemon chili
and garlic pistachios, crab cakes........

Also introduced a woman to all the joys of Trader Joe's -

Pray tell - where is this haven of goodies located? Lemon chili?????

Here's the website for locations - the closest to me is in Tyngsboro MA,
just over the border from Nashua!

http://www.traderjoes.com/locations/index.asp

The lemon chili pistachios are heaven - just slightly hot and the lemon is
just right! excellent! I haven't opened the garlic ones yet.
Cheryl

Old December 18th 03, 12:51 PM
Majmoxie

Here's the website for locations - the closest to me is in Tyngsboro MA,
just over the border from Nashua!

Does this location sell beer and wine? Need to know while we're home for
Christmas.

I did find one that's not too far a drive into Connecticut (live in NY) but
they don't sell alcohol.

Donna at West Point
Old December 18th 03, 02:12 PM
Lin706

Here's the website for locations - the closest to me is in Tyngsboro MA,
just over the border from Nashua!

Thanks for the reference. I checked the locations and sadly, the closest one
to me is 4 hours away. Perhaps I'll get a chance in the spring to check it out
personally.

Linda
Old December 18th 03, 04:27 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/18/03 11:33 AM, in article , "Ellice"
wrote:

On 12/17/03 11:37 PM,"Cheryl Isaak" posted:

On 12/17/03 11:32 PM, in article
, "Lin706"
wrote:
Also introduced a woman to all the joys of Trader Joe's -

Pray tell - where is this haven of goodies located? Lemon chili?????

Here's the website for locations - the closest to me is in Tyngsboro MA,
just over the border from Nashua!

http://www.traderjoes.com/locations/index.asp

The lemon chili pistachios are heaven - just slightly hot and the lemon is
just right! excellent! I haven't opened the garlic ones yet.

Yup - finally - you have the good quilting stores nearby - but I have TJ's
about a mile away (if that). And, it's across the street from the Whole
Foods. Honestly, I'm definitely due for a run to TJ's - they also have
awesome cocoa. And we got some really good stuffed clams there - frozen, but
they bake up great - you'd never know. Always interesting to see what's in
there - we get the newsletter - since we're so close.

ellice

The Mocha Chai Almonds are wonderful!
Cheryl

Old December 18th 03, 05:03 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

The lemon chili pistachios are heaven - just slightly hot

As opposed to the ones I bought at the local farmer's market a few years ago.
VBEG Mom was having a major problem with a frequent guest emptying her snack
bowl in under a minute. So, I bought her some of the jalapeno pistachios, with
instructions that they were for Bob, and only for Bob. Sure enough, on his
next visit, he popped a whole handful in his mouth at once. Tears rolled down
his cheeks, fire leapt from his mouth. Took most of a six-pack to put out the
flames. He learned to eat one or two at a time, rather than inhaling the whole
dish.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html