bad man bd

Old February 10th 13, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default bad man bd

hey dad,
june 4, 1979 is the date of birth for Chris Dorner.
more info here on him if you are interested :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

love, winkoo
Old February 10th 13, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 18:17:51 -0800, Taria wrote:

hey dad,
june 4, 1979 is the date of birth for Chris Dorner. more info here on
him if you are interested :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

love, winkoo

OK I know this was an accidental posting, not a problem happens all the
time.

Now atone for whatever sins you may have ever committed by explaining
"winkoo".

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old February 11th 13, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Yep, messed up NM. Winkoo is my family name. My dad might introduce me
as my proper name but he calls me winkoo. That is how I think of myself
because people that love me call me that (or just wink)

My dad's father died 2 months before I was born. That man hated nicknames.
All the kids from me on got nicknames that are what my dad and much of the
family call us. He alleges there is no correlation but I think there is.

I wondered why dad the astrologer didn't respond about the birth info. He
hesitates to work with most that he doesn't have times for but is always
curious about notorious people.

Taria/Winkoo, I'll answer to anything but late for dinner.