small happy dance

Old September 10th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Default small happy dance

I needed a bit of a break from piecing so made me an autumn purse. I
finished a diaper bag a couple days ago that's pictured in the same album

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571ZyuNrw
--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old September 10th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"maryd" wrote:

I needed a bit of a break from piecing so made me an autumn purse. I
finished a diaper bag a couple days ago that's pictured in the same album

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571ZyuNrw

They're lovely, Mary -- not least because of your choice of fabrics.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Old September 10th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Atta girl, Mary. Way to go! Beautiful. Polly

Old September 10th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thanks, Polly. I cut the pieces for 3 more little sail boat blocks. Still
mulling over ideas for that baby quilt.

Old September 15th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Beautiful!!

--
Donna in NE La.
ers2...

Small happy dance Sandy Quilting 4 May 4th 07 06:18 PM
small happy dance Susan Hartman Needlework 7 April 23rd 07 03:26 AM
Small Happy Dance Rachel Janzen Needlework 1 November 7th 03 03:20 PM
Small happy dance Jalynne Quilting 6 August 25th 03 06:17 PM
Small Happy Dance Bonnie Needlework 2 August 5th 03 12:46 PM