AD - cell phone charms and more.....

Old November 20th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - cell phone charms and more.....

Hi everyone!

There's a whole lot new over at the Air & Earth website today:

I have a bunch of new specials up - quite a few cell phone charms all
made up and ready for gift giving! I also have a purse charm, some
keychain findings, beads and lucite flowers in case you want to make
your own jewelry or keychains. I don't have any more cell phone
lanyard findings, but those are easy to find on ebay these days.
http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

The lucite flowers go great with pretty crystal beads! I am out of
the opaque pink, but I am going to try and get some more before the
holidays.
http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html

Don't forget that you can still order lampwork to be made:
http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

And for those who want to buy a gift for their favorite bead lover:
http://www.lampwork.net/gc.html

My auction is ending tomorrow:

And last but not least, I have added yet another chance to win beads
on the contest page:
http://www.lampwork.net/contest.html

Whew! That'll keep you all busy for awhile. As always, feel
free to reply to this email if you hasve questions or comments.
Thanks so much for reading and have a fabulous week!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old November 20th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Can you explain what the Preciosa finish "Celsian" is? I'm not
familiar with it.

`````````````````````````````````

Old November 20th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Kandice -- GREAT charms, love the lucite flowers, and the lampwork is
over $300!! Whoo hoo girly girl.

Becki

Old November 20th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

It's similar to the satin finish of Swarovski - but a little darker. It
casts a silvery shadow onto the color. I wasn't familiar either until my
supplier here in Washington started carrying it. The celsian beads are
really pretty. The only place I can find reference to it is on this page,
where they are talking about the Apricot beads.

--
Kandice Seeber
Website - www.lampwork.net
ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

ooops - forgot the link:
http://www.preciosa.com/preciosa/en/...ducts/news.htm

--
Kandice Seeber
Website - www.lampwork.net
Blog - http://airandearth.bravejournal.com/
Crystals - New! - http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
It's similar to the satin finish of Swarovski - but a little darker. It
casts a silvery shadow onto the color. I wasn't familiar either until my
supplier here in Washington started carrying it. The celsian beads are
really pretty. The only place I can find reference to it is on this page,
where they are talking about the Apricot beads.

--
Kandice Seeber
Website - www.lampwork.net
Blog - http://airandearth.bravejournal.com/
Crystals - New! - http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html
ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Thanks, doll!

Yes, I was so excited when I saw that this morning. Wooohooo!

--
Kandice Seeber
Website - www.lampwork.net
Blog - http://airandearth.bravejournal.com/