OT I might enjoy ironing more!

Old August 19th 05, 04:44 PM
KJ

Default OT I might enjoy ironing more!

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

Old August 19th 05, 05:02 PM
Quilterin

Hm, but you'd cover him up when ironing....

Uschi

Old August 19th 05, 05:16 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Just get another ironing board on which to do the actual ironing and then
prop him
up against the wall in front of your ironing board.
Hee! Hee!
Marlys in Indiana

Old August 19th 05, 05:18 PM
marbles_2

I thought I had trouble from hot flashes with the steam iron!! Oh
my!!!!!! *BG*

Old August 19th 05, 05:28 PM
Sandy Foster

In article p7nNe.265745$_o.227820@attbi_s71,
"KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

I'm afraid even that cover won't inspire me to want to iron! G What's
your address so I can send my ironing to you? LOL!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 19th 05, 05:34 PM
Toni Schneidt

Me, too, Me,too!! LOL After DH set up my computer, he downloaded Webshots
desktop, so I can download pics for the wallpaper, and found 2 pics of my
fav guy, The Rock (he is a wrestle and actor, played lead inthe remake of
"Walking Tall"). He said, "Got a couple of pictures of your guy for ya."
Gotta love him...DH of course :^)
Toni

Old August 19th 05, 05:36 PM
Marcella Peek

"KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

You might have warned us! That is too funny.

marcella
Old August 19th 05, 05:54 PM
KJ

But did you read the description??? When he's hot....he's naked. OH
my...just "got" that!

Old August 19th 05, 06:03 PM
Quilterin

Ups, I missed that! Who would get ANY ironing finished - certainly not
me (blush)

Uschi
(still cringing when I think back to the one and only painting class I
took and where the male model had a piercing - autsch)

Old August 19th 05, 06:15 PM
Betsy Ross

Thanks for reading the description. I
was going to ask who painted the bikini
on. For a change this guy isn't a
skinny model but a man with the build I
go for.

Susan
aka Betsy Ross

OT Ironing Board [email protected] Quilting 9 May 12th 05 03:35 AM
Cats & Ironing Boards do NOT Mix ;) Magic Mood Jeep© Needlework 13 March 2nd 05 04:34 AM
Ironing board material jtsnow Quilting 8 December 6th 04 02:51 PM
Quality ironing board cover Sewing 11 February 24th 04 07:03 PM
Cutting Table Ironing Cover teleflora Quilting 2 September 25th 03 02:23 AM