Crystal Clear Storage boxes?

Old February 17th 05, 04:27 PM
Fiddy

Default Crystal Clear Storage boxes?

I'm looking for some crystal clear storage boxes for my stash. I've got
some of the "floss boxes" that they carry at the hobby stores, but
they're opaque, and I wanna put all my lampworked goodies in one place
where I can see 'em!

Anybody know of a place to find em?

Old February 17th 05, 04:29 PM
Fiddy

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:

I've seen clear boxes at JoAnn.

Hmmm...I'll check their online store, thanks!

Anybody else know of another source?...I like to "shop around"!!

Old February 17th 05, 04:52 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Look at the Prism storage boxes.

B.

Old February 17th 05, 07:52 PM
KDK

I use boxes I got with fishing tackle boxes (that way I can carry beads with
me). They are clear-ish. They aren't crystal clear - but I can easily see
what's inside.

I got mine at Walmart (and of course they don't have on online like mine).

Kathy K

Old February 17th 05, 08:21 PM
Fiddy

Marissa Undercofler wrote:

Whimbeads. http://www.whimbeads.com

Ah, I love the whimbeads system, but I'm more looking for the tacklebox
style, with little dividers, instead of the little boxes inside a box
style...

Prism is lookin' about like what I'm lookin' for, so far!

Old February 17th 05, 10:20 PM
Carolyn Nelson

I bought some at Walmart also...lightly frosted, but you can see through
them....had spacers so you can design your sizes...mine has 16 slots....and
it was only about $2.00! also has a snap/lock closing so you can be sure
they are closed....saw some that went up to 32 slots...gmcarolyn

Old February 17th 05, 10:29 PM
Marilee Murch

I got mine at Lowe's, might check out Home Depot too.
Marilee

Old February 17th 05, 10:32 PM
Polly S.

Fiddy wrote:
I'm looking for some crystal clear storage boxes for my stash. I've got
some of the "floss boxes" that they carry at the hobby stores, but
they're opaque, and I wanna put all my lampworked goodies in one place
where I can see 'em!

Anybody know of a place to find em?

They had several sizes at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.. I don't know if
all HL's carry the same stuff though!

Polly

CZ vs "Austrian crystal" Kaytee Beads 0 November 21st 04 04:43 AM
Bead storage boxes Su/Cutworks Beads 10 June 21st 04 05:10 PM
Fabric Storage in Stash Room Allie Orange Needlework 6 October 29th 03 05:20 PM
Celestial Crystal vs. Swarovski Crystal...opinions? J's Girl Beads 6 August 20th 03 07:23 PM
"Tic Tac" storage boxes Rachel T. Beads 1 July 1st 03 07:17 PM