Needle Felting instruction site

Old January 16th 04, 09:02 AM
Cher

Default Needle Felting instruction site

Hi all, I noticed this topic, so on one of my many searches for something
else I did a quick google and found this site...Hope it is of help

http://www.mielkesfarm.com/ladybug_dir.htm

It'll give you the basics, a felted needle isn't like an ordinary needle
though. It is about the size of a darning needle, quite narrow, very sharp,
but has little barbs up it, which pull and tug at the felting you are
doing..
Here is a site that has a picture of one, and the actual size..
http://www.winghamwoolwork.co.uk/felting_needles.htm

cheers....Cher

---

Old January 16th 04, 06:38 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Cher,

I enjoyed reading that site even though I don't do any spinning or the other
things.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 17th 04, 06:40 PM
Cher

thanks Nora, I don't felt much either, but I am considering doing a hat,
once I can get this shawl finished, only another four lots of pattern rows
to get through, then I can start the large edging, phew. Thought I'd never
make sense of it..

Cheers......cher

NoraBalcer wrote in message
Hi Cher,

I enjoyed reading that site even though I don't do any spinning or the

other
things.

Hugs,

Nora

---

Punch Needle on Needlepoint Canvas lula Needlework 6 October 4th 04 06:00 PM
Needle Rolls Russ92373 Needlework 0 February 7th 04 06:27 PM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM