for Noreen - re the wedding shawl.

Old January 15th 04, 02:28 AM
KiwiRose

Default for Noreen - re the wedding shawl.

Hello Noreen

I have just seen the pictures of your wedding shawl in cobweb yarn...can
u tell me please what the pattern is? I would love to give this a go, I
have knitted shawls before and I love the intricate designs and the lace
wool. How is it going, have you made much headway? Please inform us as
to how you are going!

Regards

Rach in NZ

Old January 15th 04, 03:05 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:28:50 +1300, KiwiRose wrote:

Hello Noreen

I have just seen the pictures of your wedding shawl in cobweb yarn...can
u tell me please what the pattern is? I would love to give this a go, I
have knitted shawls before and I love the intricate designs and the lace
wool. How is it going, have you made much headway? Please inform us as
to how you are going!

Regards

Rach in NZ

Rach,
This is my own design and pattern... IF you absolutely promise not to
distribute it, sell it, or claim it as your own, I will email it to you
offlist.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 16th 04, 04:41 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:05:28 -0600, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:28:50 +1300, KiwiRose wrote:

Hello Noreen

I have just seen the pictures of your wedding shawl in cobweb yarn...can
u tell me please what the pattern is? I would love to give this a go, I
have knitted shawls before and I love the intricate designs and the lace
wool. How is it going, have you made much headway? Please inform us as
to how you are going!

Regards

Rach in NZ

Rach,
This is my own design and pattern... IF you absolutely promise not to
distribute it, sell it, or claim it as your own, I will email it to you
offlist.
Hugs,
Noreen

Rach,
I received your email that was a copy of your post, and replied pretty much
the same way I did here... make me the promise, and I'll share. BTW, to
anyone else whom I shared it with.... I HAVE copyrighted it.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 16th 04, 06:30 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

One smart lady to copyright the pattern.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 16th 04, 11:09 PM
Rachel Gasperson

Where can I see a picture of this shawl? I'm getting married in late
summer, and am considering wearing a shawl. Being 46, I need something to
cover the arms!

Rachel

Old January 17th 04, 02:49 AM
Katherine

Rachel Gasperson wrote:
Where can I see a picture of this shawl? I'm getting married in late
summer, and am considering wearing a shawl. Being 46, I need
something to cover the arms!

LOL
Rachel, if you start working out now, by summer, your arms will be
beautiful.

Katherine

Old January 17th 04, 05:46 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:09:46 -0500, Rachel Gasperson wrote:

Where can I see a picture of this shawl? I'm getting married in late
summer, and am considering wearing a shawl. Being 46, I need something to
cover the arms!

Rachel

It's in my webshotz account, which you can find various links to in other
postings...
I will make one for you, similar, or sell the pattern, but am now unwilling
to just give my design away.
Sorry, but that's the way it has to be.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 17th 04, 05:49 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 16 Jan 2004 18:30:17 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Noreen,

One smart lady to copyright the pattern.

Hugs,

Nora

Yep and from now on the pattern is for sale, no more freebies of my own
designs.
Hugs,
Noreen
the doormat
--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 17th 04, 04:30 PM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On 16 Jan 2004 18:30:17 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Noreen,

One smart lady to copyright the pattern.

Hugs,

Nora

Yep and from now on the pattern is for sale, no more freebies of my
own designs.
Hugs,
Noreen
the doormat

ABout time, Noreen!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old January 17th 04, 06:10 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:30:48 -0400, Katherine wrote:
Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Yep and from now on the pattern is for sale, no more freebies of my
own designs.
Hugs,
Noreen
the doormat