Ot Thanks to all my friends here

Old January 15th 04, 12:13 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot Thanks to all my friends here

Dear friends i cross posted some of `their post , because i could not
stand this Behind the lines , smearing , I had No intention to create
an interNG war ,, Thank you all for support and trust .
I apologize if any one was insulted by those other ng members , there
is/was no justification to this ...
As to their accusations ,, my main crime is daring to send on my own
beliefs , Not accepting slandering of ANYBODY , not another ng , mot
any other belief, color what so ever ,, NOBODY ,,,,should be spoaken
about in their manner ,,, And than when they are `found out` they
attack ,,,,,,i apologize to all of you ,,,
Thank you , Good night ,,,,
mirjam
Old January 15th 04, 08:57 AM
Cher

No Problem Mirjam, it'll blow over, in the meantime, if they want to
continue playing with me, by sending me mail to my email box...fine...I LOVE
to play...

Cheers........Cher

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Dear friends i cross posted some of `their post , because i could not
stand this Behind the lines , smearing , I had No intention to create
an interNG war ,, Thank you all for support and trust .
I apologize if any one was insulted by those other ng members , there
is/was no justification to this ...
As to their accusations ,, my main crime is daring to send on my own
beliefs , Not accepting slandering of ANYBODY , not another ng , mot
any other belief, color what so ever ,, NOBODY ,,,,should be spoaken
about in their manner ,,, And than when they are `found out` they
attack ,,,,,,i apologize to all of you ,,,
Thank you , Good night ,,,,
mirjam

---

Old January 15th 04, 03:12 PM
Karen in MN

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Dear friends i cross posted some of `their post , because i could not
stand this Behind the lines , smearing , I had No intention to create
an interNG war ,, Thank you all for support and trust .
I apologize if any one was insulted by those other ng members , there
is/was no justification to this ...
As to their accusations ,, my main crime is daring to send on my own
beliefs , Not accepting slandering of ANYBODY , not another ng , mot
any other belief, color what so ever ,, NOBODY ,,,,should be spoaken
about in their manner ,,, And than when they are `found out` they
attack ,,,,,,i apologize to all of you ,,,
Thank you , Good night ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam, I don't know what goes on in that other newsgroup -- and it doesn't
really matter, because we're here and you're here and you are appreciated
here. I don't know what those others are talking about, because I have
never known you to be anything other than warm and friendly and helpful and
welcoming of everyone. Don't let them get you down, just stay and play with
us in our flame-proof ng.

Karen in MN

Old January 17th 04, 05:29 AM
Dr. Brat

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Dear friends i cross posted some of `their post , because i could not
stand this Behind the lines , smearing , I had No intention to create
an interNG war ,, Thank you all for support and trust .

What did you intend? You've certainly accepted plenty of smearing of
RTCN over here!

I apologize if any one was insulted by those other ng members , there
is/was no justification to this ...
As to their accusations ,, my main crime is daring to send on my own
beliefs , Not accepting slandering of ANYBODY , not another ng , mot

And yet, by crossposting my words that I had not chosen to post here,
you encouraged people here to slander me and you do not say you don't
accept it. Isn't that just a little bit hypocritical?

any other belief, color what so ever ,, NOBODY ,,,,should be spoaken
about in their manner ,,, And than when they are `found out` they
attack ,,,,,,i apologize to all of you ,,,

When we found out what? You specifically cross posted, you invited
attack! How can you complain when you get what you ask for? What
exactly did you think would happen when you crossposted Seanette's words
over here? Multiple apologies do not make up for the fact that you are
the one who brought this fight to this newsgroup.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old January 17th 04, 02:23 PM
Pat P

Just stepping in from lurking, to say that Mirjam ALWAYS causes trouble on
RCTN. She seems to deliverately find offence where none is intended by
misreading and misunderstanding what is said, but will never, ever admit
that she can be mistaken or just plain wrong.

If she has so many friends over here, I suggest you nurture her, teach her
some manners, and persuade her to stay here exclusively. She would seem to
have very few friends over on RCTN, yet the rest of us get on fine, maintain
our sense of humour and soon get over any differences we may have.
Unfortunately, Mirjam is like a dog with a bone and bears grudges forever.
No-one knows more than Mirjam, has suffered as much, speaks as many
languages - in her opinion, that is. Most of us have her killfiled, but as
soon as you need to reformat your computer - there she is again, singing the
same old songs!

Pat P

Old January 17th 04, 02:24 PM
Shillelagh

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
When we found out what? You specifically cross posted, you invited
attack! How can you complain when you get what you ask for? What
exactly did you think would happen when you crossposted Seanette's words
over here? Multiple apologies do not make up for the fact that you are
the one who brought this fight to this newsgroup.

And you are continuing it. Go away. You aren't wanted here
Shelagh

Old January 17th 04, 06:50 PM
Dr. Brat

Shillelagh wrote:
"Dr. Brat" wrote in message

When we found out what? You specifically cross posted, you invited
attack! How can you complain when you get what you ask for? What
exactly did you think would happen when you crossposted Seanette's words
over here? Multiple apologies do not make up for the fact that you are
the one who brought this fight to this newsgroup.

And you are continuing it. Go away. You aren't wanted here

I'll go away when I'm good and ready to go away. This is a public forum
and other than killfiling me, there's nothing you can do about my
presence here.

Thank so much for your kind thoughts, though. I do appreciate them.
*snork*

Elizabeth