What about the HSYs? New acronym for us to use -- PIGS

Old July 29th 03, 11:14 AM
Patti

Default What about the HSYs? New acronym for us to use -- PIGS

I love this one!
I have more of these than anything else!!
..
In article , Nbhilyard
writes
When you're using acronyms, don't forget HSY. It's pronounced "hussy" and
means "haven't started yet." A HSY for which you have purchased all the
necessary items is a Brazen HSY.

In addition to Alice's "Finish it in 2003" group, there's Stashbusters which
has also its own Yahoo group. (Home of the Fab 4, which is a list of
projects-to-finish, and other motivators.)

Nann
who introduced the group to TSWLTH a couple of years ago

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 29th 03, 03:20 PM
Lynne in Toronto

Hmm...now somehow we could tie in stash enhancement experience with
your brazen hussy... and have a vaguely obscene note! (VBG)

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Old July 30th 03, 05:43 AM
Ginger in CA

Sigh. I'd better go to bed!!! I read the subject line and the only
thing that came to mind for HSY was "half-silly Yankees"!!!

Have a peace-filled/piece-filled day,
Ginger in CA
half-silly from being tired and needing sleep..........

Old July 30th 03, 11:37 AM
AliceW

Just to clarify, "Finish it in 2003" is not "my" group, I am just one of 26
members.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"